2 Surprise Boxes!!

Solid Rolls

May 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stopped by a branch of my regular bank today that I normally don't go. Just needed to do a few quick housekeeping things and be on my way, but I figured I'd ask about halves while I was there. Turns out they had mistakenly ordered two boxes last week. I gladly bought them, and here is what they had:

3 - 1968
1 - 1963 Franklin

Not great, but I'll take it. Have a great weekend everyone!!

Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
better than I am doing, if I got one mere 40% for those 2 boxes, I am doing good!
HH
Buff

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think thats ok no matter how much you find. If your having fun and finding some thing. The good ones will come. Alot of my boxes are skunks. If i only did 2 boxes a week. i would find nothing some weeks. Keep hunting!!

usernameerror

Apr 30, 2012
East Coast
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats on your finds. I ran into a similar situation a couple days ago. I went to BofA and asked if they had any halves. The vault manager told me they may have a few boxes in the vault. At first I was thinking about purchasing the box but decided not to. Bank of Americas are notorious dump banks in my area. Every branch in my area has marked rolls. I didn't ask details about the box but may have to go back and check.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions