Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

Canadian hunter

Dec 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
57 boxes, how do you manage to order and dump such a volume. You got a lot of 40% in comparison to 90%. Congrats on silver proof, these coins look perfect in an indirect sunlight.
What do you mean by funny money?

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can' t

57 boxes, how do you manage to order and dump such a volume. You got a lot of 40% in comparison to 90%. Congrats on silver proof, these coins look perfect in an indirect sunlight.
What do you mean by funny money?
I wish i could control what i find!! I did find 2 walkers and 1 ben. Am still happy. I use bags and it fast and easy!! :thumbsup::coins::coins::coins:

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are great totals for a week. Tim, how much time do you spend exactly on searching/dumping, and how many miles do you drive? Sincerely curious. For me to search that many boxes it would take at least 100 miles of driving and 14-18 hours, 10 hours of just opening boxes.

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fantastic volume, once again. I wish I could do that much. Keep it up while the gettin's good! Could be over tomorrow.

HH
BB

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are great totals for a week. Tim, how much time do you spend exactly on searching/dumping, and how many miles do you drive? Sincerely curious. For me to search that many boxes it would take at least 100 miles of driving and 14-18 hours, 10 hours of just opening boxes.
It goes pretty fast most on the time wen. 6 hours thur. 8 hours fri. 3 hours sat more dumps 2 hours miles ?? About ?? 200 miles Its hard to do this i do work stuff and other stuff in that time. This is when i do 40 to 60 boxes. I open boxes and dump same time.It saves time!!

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tim! another awesome week, glad to see you got 134 silvers out of 57 boxes, 2.3 per box, quite a drop from last week, but we all know how this hobby has it's ups and downs, any loaded boxes?????

I sent you a PM too!
Buff

Canadian hunter

Dec 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Tim, it looks like almost a dream part-time job. Both fun and rewarding in terms of silver.

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After reading all your replys for me its not how much i get out of each box. Its the total at the end of the week. The OZsssssss Not the $$ the oz I am working for my retirement. I have 10 years. So the lower the $$$ gos down the better. Am thinking in 10 years from now? The price could be??

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ounces, ounces, ounces, this is the way of the Force.

Nice week Tim, you're burning it up!

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes, I do not follow the silver market, but what little I know about it, I do not think it will shoot over $50 per ounce anytime soon, when it was real high a while back, I think that was just a freak occurance. I am sure other's second my opinion, but hey, it's an opinion!! :goldbar:
I thinking $40 per oz??

fingerscrossed

Apr 22, 2012
Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
10 years from now I think silver will be 50per OZ...ten years after today you will look back to this thread and you will realize I'm right :occasion14:

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tim, do you think you could upload a photo of the indian silver you found? I would love to appraise it for ya!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread