It happend to me!

jwkow

Tenderfoot
Mar 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was dumping halfs today and the teller asks "what are you looking for, did you find any silver?". I said wow, silver would be great, but I hardly ever see any of that. I just look for coins to fill my book.

She replies, "well, the guy that delivers our coins says that their machines separates the silver from the half dollars. So i'm not surprised that you don't find any silver.

It's not even Tuesday.

This might help explain my skunk streak!

Upvote 0

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She's one of them. Dont go back there or they may need to erase your memory. You know too much.

Canadian hunter

Dec 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
She's one of them.
It almost sounds like that teller is possessed with a demon or something :laughing9:.
However the diagnosis is correct, that branch should be used as a good dump bank for your future "old dad's jar change filled up since end of 40s". Bet those tellers will lurk around the counter like crazy :laughing7:

Codes

Bronze Member
Feb 28, 2007
United States
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She's most likely pulling your leg about coin companies pulling silver. I've found silver in boxes from all major companies. But that's not to say a smaller coin wrapping company doesn't do it, although it's highly unlikely.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions