Todays Weekly Finds - 10 boxes yields 46 silvers 4.6 per box

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Since half of my weekly 20 boxes came in on Monday, I only got to pick up 10 today. 32 '65-'69 40%, 8 '64 90%, 3 Bens '48D '60D '62D, 3 Walkers '45 '45D '45S. Got my very first walking liberty ender, figure I'd go ahead and call it a "wender" haha.
IMG_20120516_151110.jpg
IMG_20120516_174920.jpg

I picked up one these guys today for only $19.99 at Harbor Freight. This is the answer to all of my problems while picking up and dumping! No more running back to the car multiple times! HH
IMG_20120516_173935.jpg

Upvote 0

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well done.

I have the same cart. It makes a horrible clacking sound as you leave the bank, especially if the bank has tile floors LOL.

CoinDumper

Greenie
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm new and not sure if this has come up in conversation before... are you ever worried about someone following you home from the bank one day? That is a lot of money to haul in and out of your car. Do you ever feel sketched out moving it in and out? Good finds!

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great find !!! It was good talking to you last nite!! Well we both had a great day. Till tomorrow Good luck!!

conleytheking

Dec 9, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
Other
CoinDumper said:
I'm new and not sure if this has come up in conversation before... are you ever worried about someone following you home from the bank one day? That is a lot of money to haul in and out of your car. Do you ever feel sketched out moving it in and out? Good finds!

Thats why you buy a pistol.

OP
OP
crhstreetwalker

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other

Not at all. If someone wanted to get my boxes while I'm out and about, they're going to have to kill me to get them. We have multiple firearms at my home, and if someone wants to try and do something, they're going to have a 9mm to answer to. Once I turn 21 I am getting my conceal and carry permit.

conleytheking

Dec 9, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
Other
crhstreetwalker said:
Not at all. If someone wanted to get my boxes while I'm out and about, they're going to have to kill me to get them. We have multiple firearms at my home, and if someone wants to try and do something, they're going to have a 9mm to answer to. Once I turn 21 I am getting my conceal and carry permit.

Come on man...you gotta go bigger than a 9mm!

conleytheking

Dec 9, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
Other
crhstreetwalker said:
Oh don't worry there are plenty of other ones haha!

Lol glad to hear it!
I love the fact that we have our rights to bare arms!
But I bet people found it odd that a 22 year old like myself was walking around the local kroger today with a glock .40 cal on his hip. Lol

OP
OP
crhstreetwalker

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Lol glad to hear it!
I love the fact that we have our rights to bare arms!
But I bet people found it odd that a 22 year old like myself was walking around the local kroger today with a glock .40 cal on his hip. Lol

Do you conceal and carry? The firearm laws here in California are bull, what's it like out there?

Last edited by a moderator:

conleytheking

Dec 9, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
Other
crhstreetwalker said:
Do you conceal and carry? The firearm laws here in California are bull, what's it like out there?

I usually do...but I just moved and left my "in pants" holster at my old place by mistake...but I have a nice fobus holster just for this gun...so I have been open carrying all the time.
I live in ky...and it's pretty much just do whatever you want lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
crhstreetwalker

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I usually do...but I just moved and left my "in pants" holster at my old place by mistake...but I have a nice fobus holster just for this gun...so I have been open carrying all the time.
I live in ky...and it's pretty much just do whatever you want lol.

It's the other way around out here. Extreme control on guns, and if someone hears the word "gun" the FBI, swat team, bomb squad, CIA, and homeland security shows up.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice box, I've been at half dollar hunting for over 2 years now, never got a pre 1964 ender, nice batch!
HH
Buff

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm going to start carrying stun gun. The way I see it, it would be wary funnier watching someone slowly limping away with 200 pounds worth of your coins in their arms, just to walk up to em and shoot em with the stun gun. That's the nice thing about coins, they aint getting away fast!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread