What is the longest time youve been able to order from a bank?

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
What is the longest time you've been able to order from a bank?

So I'm just wondering how long you've been able to order boxes from your bank before they have said anything to you about fees or limiting your boxes per week and such? Are there people that have ordered from the same bank for years? It seems like I'm seeing people now saying alot about fees and not being able to order anymore from their bank and having to switch. Thanks.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
maverick

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I've noticed that also. BofA is my main bank. I have multiple savings and checkings with them but some tellers still treat me like a felon when I cash in rolls. They should just get a counting machine. Heck the bank is big enough.

Yes, I wish they had a counting machine, I don't have any around me. I talked to the head teller and told her my family and I collect coins and I would be bringing in change every so often(1000 or so) she said I could bring in a bag, but, it was 3% fee, or roll it up up and bring as much as I want, I only bring them a 1000 once every 3 weeks, and they hold 2 of my mortgaes savings, checking ect. I've been doing this for 4-5 months now and they still seem very cool with it, I do think much more than a 1000 at a time would wear thin fast.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread