Someone messing up the whole Garda system in NJ area!

onelife

Jul 14, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday was one of my worst days ever searching half dollars! I picked up 20 boxes of half dollars and only got 2 90% and 7 40%!

When I was at one of my regular pickup banks the teller told me that the Garda guy said some idiot was just going through the same coins because they just picked up a bunch of bags a customer brought in at one of their other stops. They said that those bags will be brought back and rewrapped right away and shipped back out. The Garda guy couldn't tell the teller what bank it was that he got the bags from but he said it was a new one on their route that just switched to Garda. He did say that he was delivering boxes of half dollars all over the place and that he thought it had to be the same person getting them at one bank and depositing them at another. I think it was a TD because someone posted a couple weeks ago that they just switched from Brinks in the area that I picked up these boxes.

Whoever this idiot is is killing Garda who used to be one of the best around here. I hope their numbers start to suck like they made mine!

If it really is just 1 person like that driver suspects I wish that fool would start dumping at Brinks instead! Their boxes already suck!

Upvote 0

Solid Rolls

May 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very few use Garda around me, who uses Garda in your neck of the woods?

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TZ doesn't seem to be depleting anything, his averages have remained pretty high and constant. The OP here just happened to be caught in a recirculating stream of halves. Sometimes you get dumps, sometimes you don't, it's not an indicator of a whole area gone or going bad, you're just in the wrong current
Thank you but 2 weeks ago i had my best week and last week it was very bad!! for me!! Td switched to garda!! And thats where i did all my dumps!! PNC uses garda and thats my pick up bank. Of most of my boxes not all of them. Only time will tell. I might have to switch things up??

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And by the way whoever turned me in for bad words. I hope you never find another silver coin!!!!!!!!! cry baby!! you make me sick!!

TreasureNet has rules regarding the language that is used on the forums..........

"Don't use profane or obscene language."

“You may not.... Post, upload, send personal messages, transmit or otherwise make available any inappropriate, inaccurate, abusive, hateful, vulgar, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, or unlawful content.”

hotrod

Bronze Member
May 12, 2012
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's way better than what I'm gitting I have not goten a silver half in 2 mounths I'm going through 8 boxes a week

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Theres alot of new guys in my area that now pick up at my banks. I am not sure about their dumps?? I dump all 40 to 60 boxes every week at td. One bank gets about 12 bags with $500 in each. And one other gets 6 bags and i do about 3 dumps of about $1000. And the rest goes to ac every weekend. The one bank gets about 12 bags and the other 2 get the rest. If you clad lovers would paint your dumps you would know how many of your coins you get back!! Am so glad I did. Orange, green, red, who cares?? I DON'T!! Show me the silver. I do what i can to keep all the banks happy. I plan to do this for 10 years if i can?? What stinks is garda took over td and my count was very bad last week. One pnc told me that they may start charging for the boxes. I think it would be good. Most crh would not pay but i will do more and there will be more in the boxes. And by the way whoever turned me in for bad words. I hope you never find another silver coin!!!!!!!!! cry baby!! you make me sick!! Well i should only do 2 boxes a week?? why?? I think i will start dumping in pa again and newyork.

Get em' TZ!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread