Messed up Roll Count Box 2

minkybodl

Aug 19, 2011
Picked up my second messed up box today, both came from the same Bank and they probably got both boxes the same day last week. This one had 6 rolls of 19 and 5 with 21 in them, no silver this time. I told the tellers about the first box and they said they had never seen that before. This Bank orders extra boxes all the time just in case I call looking for one, they can have it for me.

Also thanks but, I do not need any advice concerning being short 50, all the pickup Banks are safe and no one needs to worry about me ruining the CRH hobby.

Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This Bank orders extra boxes all the time just in case I call looking for one, they can have it for me.

Man, you have it set! I would love a bank to order extra boxes for me. shortage of $0.50 wont hurt any of our pockets, especially if you're working with thousands of dollars. (not me, I am a small time CRH'er with a small weekly order).
HH
Buff

OP
OP
M

minkybodl

Aug 19, 2011
I went to the Bank today to pickup a box of dimes and nickels and told them that the second box of halves was like the first and asked if they had gotten them both together. The teller said "No" that he had ordered the second one a week after the first. He asked me to let him know if my next box is off, that he would call Loomis and give them a heads up on the problem, and that he hoped they didn't have the same problem with any of the other currency. He said it was a good thing they all went to one person instead of the Bank having a problem with them shorting a whole bunch of different people.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread