HONEY HOLE ! ! !

huricanesrul

Jan 1, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
explorer xs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SO I POSTED ABOUT THE 42 40 % THEN TWO WEEKS LATER THE 12 40% ALL LOOSE JUST HANDED TO ME . WENT IN TODAT......19 MORE 40% !!!!!!!! SINCE BEGINING OF APRIL 73 ALL TOGETHER . AND THEY SAID THEY WERE GOING TO HOLD ALL HALVES FOR ME !!!!!!!!! HONEY HOLE FOR SURE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
enjoy it while it last...my honey hole is gone all because ONE teller transferred over to that branch from another branch. she's the type that let's everyone know about everything. It's now a dumpbank :(

she's like a ****ing poison to the human soul, yeah I'm bitter

OP
OP
huricanesrul

huricanesrul

Jan 1, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
explorer xs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it makes up for the teller that searched and kept the $4 last week !!!!!! that was an hour in the other direction !!!!!

mark1982

Mar 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
enjoy it while it last...my honey hole is gone all because ONE teller transferred over to that branch from another branch. she's the type that let's everyone know about everything. It's now a dumpbank :(

she's like a ****ing poison to the human soul, yeah I'm bitter

i know how you feel. I have a teller at a local bank like that . The teller that was there was soooooo nice and incredibly good looking now she is at a different branch and i got stuck with this mean nasty women. I like to call those tellers the aids virus of coin roll hunting.

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never got one silver coin from any tell not one. I just do my boxes. I ask they never have any!!Never

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread