tallguybry

Jan 12, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Hey!

So I stopped at our bank (I will refer to them as Bank Chain #1, Branch #1 and Bank Chain #1, Branch #2) to see if my boxes will be in tomorrow. Sure enough, they will! :thumbsup:

I then took a side trip to Bank Chain #2 (who I recently opened an account with) to find out what they can order for me. I was told the best information anyone can ask for:

- Bank Chain #2 uses a different armored car service then every other bank in the area! All of their branches in the area use this company.
- They can order me up to 6 boxes a week!

YAHTZEEE!

Here is the plan:
5/30/12: 3 Boxes coming from Bank Chain #1, Branch #2 (Dumped to Bank Chain #1, Branch #2)
6/15/12: 2 Boxes coming from Bank Chain #1, Branch #1 (Dumped to Bank Chain #1, Branch #1)
6/20/12: 2 Boxes coming from Bank Chain #2 (Dumped to Bank Chain #1, Branch #1)

I want to see what these boxes produce. The ultimate plan is to order from Bank Chain #2 and dump at Bank Chain #1. This way I am not dumping into my own supply.

But if the boxes from Bank Chain #1 are producing, I'll keep ordering till I get a consistent run of skunks.

I let you know what tomorrow's 3 boxes produce!

H$H!!
TGB

Last edited:
Upvote 0

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lets see you earn some white tingy metal disks for your effots :)

Solid Rolls

May 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I followed your word problem (I kid, I kid) correctly, it looks like you will be dumping back into your own supply. Are there any other banks in the area you could dump at?

OP
OP
tallguybry

tallguybry

Jan 12, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
Other
If I followed your word problem (I kid, I kid) correctly, it looks like you will be dumping back into your own supply. Are there any other banks in the area you could dump at?

LOL! I'm sorry. I was excited!

You are correct on the 5/30 and 6/15 boxes.

The 6/20 boxes are going from one supply to another (hence why I am excited!!!)

Let me attempt to make it clear as mud.... Every bank except for Bank Chain #2 uses the same armored car company. So, even if I dump at every other bank in town, they'd be going to the same place. I can't use Bank Chain #2 to dump because:
1. Of their deposit procedure (They have to put a "hold" on the money until it is verified).
2. Because I have my business account set up at Bank Chain #1. (Volume and a provisional credit, meaning coins in-instant cash out)

I hope I succeeded in confusing you even further.... :tongue3:

H$H!!
TGB

Solid Rolls

May 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's all good TGB. You may have covered this before, but are there any other bank chains you could use in your town or somewhere near it? Even if it was only to dump a small amount, it could help you out. I apologize if you've already covered this before.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread