wrappers

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
I did my best out of the yellow ones. The brown ones these days aren't producing worth beans. I just got 3 1967's out of $500 yesterday..

OP
OP
bomber

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20 out of the 24 64s i got the other day were from the brown ones,but its probably luck of the draw

Fruitbat

Sep 24, 2006
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
I seem to do better with what is already in the bank than when I order. I've only been doing this a few months. I've ordered a total of $3000 from 2 different banks( I still got one to go thru), but have found anything. I've gone to banks and bought unopen box that hads lots of goodies in them from 2 other banks. And I've had pretty good luck with hand rolled stuff. I guess it just "hit or miss".

Snee

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2005
Salem, Missouri
I got some boxes of pennies once from a bank that had mostly these pink wrappers. They were obviously rolled quite a long time ago and just cashed in as is. These had an address printed on them, of some place in Chicago, and it didn't have a zip code. They were rolled some time in the 70s or something, before zip codes. All the pennies were like 1972 and before, so like 1/3 of them were wheats. That was awesome! I just had to let my friend hunt half of them though....that still bothers me. I'm a very selfish person... :P

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions