Best single roll.

OP
OP
S

silversnacher

Jun 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just get whatever but I think cwr are better because I think some machines reject silver coins.

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If that's just ok what's your best roll hmmm????

I think he only replied with ok because we don't know what a "ne" roll of quarters is. new roll? anyways I'm just curous if it's mint wrapped or customer wrapped, I'm assuming the latter

SilverMan86

May 9, 2012
NYC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found 2 1943-P war nickels in one roll one day---Machine rolled too! :laughing7:

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
My best rolls find was a 1910 S and 1914 D two Coins Apart in a Brinks Roll.

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other

sax player

Apr 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's like my find of a roll of quarters with "1960's" written on it. It was a solid roll.

gordon and tanner

Dec 10, 2009
South East, MI
Detector(s) used
my eyes
Primary Interest:
Other
Best Rolls

I asked a teller about a dime with a "white" rim in her tray. It turned out to be Candian. She said if I wanted coins with white rims that she had two rolls of them. She then handed over a solid roll of quarters and dimes. This happened in Sept of 2011.

Keep on Searching
Dad and Tanner

Attachments

• 100_8576.JPG
    100_8576.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 103

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quarters are the most difficult to come by. 3 in one box is almost unheard of . . . 3 in a roll is great!
apush

oxbowbarefoot

Banned
May 25, 2011
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Other
Halves: Roll of 16 '64 Kennedy's with 2 walkers and 2 Franklins mixed in.
Quarters: 4 1964 quarters and 1 1949 Canadian Quarter. Customer Wrapped, bought from register at a liquor store after getting 2 silver quarters in change.
Dimes: 3 Mercs and 2 Roosies in 1 MWR. They were the only silvers in the box. Go figure, lol.
Nickels: 2 solid rolls of Buffalos. Only a few legible dates.
Pennies: Multiple solid rolls of Wheats, nothing special though

BoredBankTeller

Jun 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On this Tuesday I actually had my best find so far. I started working as a teller about four months ago. Another bank employee got me interested in CRH when he showed me some silver he'd collected over the years.

Early Tuesday morning an older woman brought in $180 in quarters to deposit. She mentioned how she was a "good saver" and had been hanging on to the coins for forever. It's worth noting that up to this point I'd found 3 silver quarters, 1 silver canadian quarter and about 10 silver dimes. My jaw dropped when I popped the roll open and it was more than half silver! Seeing all those silver edges in one roll floored me.

All in all there was 25 silver US quarters (dates ranging from 1934-1964, no key 1932s though) and 1 silver canadian (from 1940). Best find so far but I hope it's not my best ever. I'd be lucky to see something like that again this year!

edthehead

Sep 15, 2013
New Castle, Delaware
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi, Mastermind, My name is Ed, new to Treasurenet.com. Found one of your Kennedy's marked mastermind 3/13 in New Castle, DE. In two recent $500 boxes of halves found one Franklin half and 9 40% silver Kennedy's; the most I've ever found (was before the box with your coin). Somebody must have gotten rid of grandpa’s collection. Never found any 64s. The last two boxes nothing, though I usually average one silver clad per 500 dollar box.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions