Hit My Silver Goal Today For the Year... and its Only June!

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit My Silver Goal Today For the Year... and it's Only June!

I had a box of halves laying around that I had edge searched last week. I was bored and had nothing else to search, so I decided to date search it for errors/proofs, etc. I didn't find any doubled dies or varieties, but I did find a '64d I had missed the first time around! It also happened to be my 50th 90% Ken of the year, which means I hit all my CRHing goals I had set back in January, and we are only halfway through the year:

So far:

Walkers: 13 (goal=2)
Bens: 25 (goal=10)
90% Kens: 50 (goal=50)
40% Kens: 683 (goal=500)

After finding 8 Bens and one lowly Walker last year, I set my 2012 goals at 10 & 2, a little pessimistically, but left those numbers in the dust months ago! I hope you all are killing it out there this year!

HH
BB

Upvote 0

Pipster

Mar 8, 2007
denver
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, vision v3i,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kill it great job on hitting your goals i set in mind to do it for real this year a bit late but i am surprised at the results i have been getting. you keep getting numbers like those and your year end totals are going to be hard to beat for next year

OP
OP
baddbluff

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hit 200 boxes for the year last week. And about $800 in CWRs - so about 7-8 boxes/week on average. I wish I had the time/resources to do Tim's volume. I can't complain tho- finally found a way to raise some $ to put toward my coin collection. Planning on cashing in some silver & buying some key date Morgans this yr!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread