Taking the plunge

JeffG

May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After finding this site originally just to kill some time and I had a slight interest in MD'ing. I found this forum and remembered how many silver coins and old bills I use to "keep" in my teller tray when I worked at a bank right after high school. Of course partying and drinking were more important than buying those shiny coins or even odd bills like the reverse hologram $100 bill I never purchased at face either :BangHead:

Well I went to cash my paycheck at the same bank today and although they only had $3 in loose halfs and no customer rolls I decided to ask if they could order for me. The teller had no clue :dontknow: She went to the manager and asked and the mgr said of course we order every Monday, how many would he like :occasion14: So, needless to say I will be getting my first box order Monday and delivered Tuesday or Wed!!

I will keep you all posted and hope to be able to share some nice finds with this site.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
J

JeffG

May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
N. Los Angeles County, CA.

OP
OP
J

JeffG

May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats alright Gilmore, but thanks for the headsup. I'm just in this to have some fun and maybe find a few things that I probably put back in circulation years ago :)

PhattyB

Apr 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be sharp on the beginners guide knowledge, and good luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread