Wels Fargo, bringing on the suck

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wells Fargo, bringing on the suck

I have not ordered much from WF over the last few months, not producing and the cube boxes are all sinky for some time here. Any way, I was working on my business account and lo and behold, there are several fees for "rolled coin ordered" each in the amount of $41.95. After some investigation I learned that these fees were initiated by higher ups (called "treasury services" fees) in response to my multiple orders "its all in your business account user manual," they said. After threatening to close the account immediately they removed a little over half of the fees. Considering how much silver I was pulling from WF earlier on I cant really complain too much. Needless to say, I will not be ordering coin from WF any longer, not with my business account as a reference.

Lesson for all. If you use a business account, watch out for those fees lol. They dont even have to tell you they are going to charge them (seemingly).

HH!

Upvote 0

Nickel Searcher 219

May 25, 2012
The only bank i have ever used i great southern because the nearest bank besides great southern is about 35 miles out of my way.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread