Jun 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

ihittheskislopes

Jun 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cash them in take the money and run because when you do find your first you wont be able to stop this is worse than drugs.

thtr12

May 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I searched $549 on halves and also was skunked. Keep on trying. Mine could have been someones dump rolls since I didnt do boxes.

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I started close to 3 years ago now and my first 11 boxes produced only 1 40%er. I have since went on and had some pretty good scores. Hang in there.

Solid Rolls

May 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gray skies are gonna clear up,
Put on a happy face........

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to the insanity. As ihitttheskislopes said, it is more addiciting than crack cocaine, if I could imagine what being addicted to crack cocaine feels like. If it makes you feel any better, I once had a 30 box skunk streak. Now that was painful!

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to the insanity. As ihitttheskislopes said, it is more addiciting than crack cocaine, if I could imagine what being addicted to crack cocaine feels like. If it makes you feel any better, I once had a 30 box skunk streak. Now that was painful!

You said it, I don't think I will stop till I die. I'm totally addicted! My longest skunk was 14 boxes at about 2 to 4 boxes a week, it does suck.

OP
OP
G

gmoney000

Greenie
Jun 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
funny thing is.. I have been addicted to drugs hah and do know what it feels like... Ironic eh? A drug is a rush and this has somewhat of a rush I'd say which can help replace the rush I used to love!! 6 weeks sober:headbang: and starting a new hobby!! Gotta love it I just need to find something now hah

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread