kleinerschmitter

Aug 21, 2010
Birmingham, AL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Excalibur II, Teknetics G2+
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello all,
First of all I'm sorry I haven't posted in a long time, I've been busy getting things ready to start the next 4 years of school. It's gonna be an adventure. I've had at least 2 keepers from each box so I would consider that a good streak. I found 7 war nickels, 4 buffaloes, and my oldest coin to date and second ever V nickel, 1900.

Here's the list of dates:
War nickels:
1942-P
2x1943-P
1943-S
2x1944-D
1945-P
Buffaloes:
2x1927
1928-D
V nickel:

I was really happy with the buffalo nickels bc all had readable dates and were pre-1930. Also, I've found an average of 5x2009-D in each box. Speaking of which I have quite a collection of 2009-D and a couple of Ps as well. PM me if anyone is interested, I'd rather you guys get the first shot at them than eBay. Thanks for checking the post out and happy hunting!!

Attachments

• image-3771643407.jpg
    image-3771643407.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 130
Upvote 0

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice finds especially getting a shield!

Where are you going to college, any major decided yet?

CRHQueen

Jun 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just imagine all of your buddies in your school dorm/apartment/house or whatever searching through massive loads of coins. Even if you bought each silver off of the individual who finds it, you will be in good shape! Sounds like a good drinking game to me... silver = shot.
Enjoy college life! Best of luck!

Ben-Ro

May 18, 2012
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
Other
Just imagine all of your buddies in your school dorm/apartment/house or whatever searching through massive loads of coins. Even if you bought each silver off of the individual who finds it, you will be in good shape! Sounds like a good drinking game to me... silver = shot.
Enjoy college life! Best of luck!

Why didn't I think of this before? I could double, triple, even quadruple my volume if I made coin searching a drinking game with my friends....

...well, for about the first 30 mins, till everyone falls under the table.

CRHQueen

Jun 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why didn't I think of this before? I could double, triple, even quadruple my volume if I made coin searching a drinking game with my friends....

...well, for about the first 30 mins, till everyone falls under the table.

People would only fall under the table if you have a good box... Imagine their faces if the boxes were all skunks!

OP
OP
kleinerschmitter

kleinerschmitter

Aug 21, 2010
Birmingham, AL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Bigheed said:
nice finds especially getting a shield!

Where are you going to college, any major decided yet?

I went to Texas A&M University and majored in Biochemistry/Chemistry and I enjoy the A&M family so much that I decided to stay on for 4 years of medical school. As to what I might do after I get my MD, your guess is as good as mine, haha, we don't start rotations until the third year and I should get a better idea after that.

OP
OP
kleinerschmitter

kleinerschmitter

Aug 21, 2010
Birmingham, AL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
CRHQueen said:
People would only fall under the table if you have a good box... Imagine their faces if the boxes were all skunks!

I've got a solution for that, 5 rolls of skunks equals a shot also. I know that would sure make me a lot happier about skunk boxes...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread