Status
Not open for further replies.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just banned Merc Crazy for one year for sending threatening IM to a member, we can change a ban at anytime to forever..........

A word to the wise, the flame wars, personal insults and especially threats against other members WILL NOT be tolerated ....

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't care who knows where i live i wish i could have all of you guys over to my house. For a beer and burger. I would do any thing for any one of you. Why any one would go off like that who knows. And the irs ?? i could care less. I pay my taxes. I will try to forget any of this ever happened. If he keeps this up i will go to the police and file charges and a restraining order. And do what ever i can to make him stop. Its so funny my ex I think they would be a nice match. Any way thanks guy for seeing my side i feel i did'nt do anything to provoke any of this. Timzim ps i hope none of you guys come to my house and look in my windows i do walk around bare ass.

Solid Rolls

May 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i wish i could have all of you guys over to my house. For a beer and burger.

Careful what you wish for. I could take you up on that. Free food and drink is a weakness of mine! :occasion14:

conleytheking

Dec 9, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
Other
Solid Rolls said:
Careful what you wish for. I could take you up on that. Free food and drink is a weakness of mine! :occasion14:

Hmm...beer and burger sounds nice right now. I'm on my way!
Lol.

conleytheking

Dec 9, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
Other
sagittarius98 said:
Tim might be sleeping when you come. According to Google Maps, a drive from central Kentucky to central New Jersey takes 12 hrs + resting time.

There is no wrong time, for beer and burgers. Mmm.

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
YOu kn ow ... a party for all of the people here WOULD make sense. if we planned it for four months out or so, maybe some would actually show up.

I'll bin NJ in September for the Kinnelon High school 50th anniversary. UP in Mahwah. Anywhere near there??

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Drama, drama, drama! If I was Jewish i'd say "Oy vey!"
Coin Roll Hunters- synonymous for ... well, nevermind I won't go there.
I will say there are a few too many basement dwellers on this forum.
One of the reasons I don't post here too frequently, even though I still CRH- for fun and an eventual profit.
Good luck to all of you.

PS-Ban 'em as you need to, this is a privately owned forum, the first amendment doesn't apply here. People should realize that, myself included every now and then.

clorox

Jun 1, 2012
Northern California
Primary Interest:
Other
Coin Roll Hunters- synonymous for ... well, nevermind I won't go there.
I don't know about synonyms, but how about some anagrams?

Loincloth nurser
Lucre. Honors. Lint.
Cretin hurls loon!
Unroll shirt once.

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
all the sarcastics are popping out of the woodwork for this thread......I guess people still do read this forum contrary to my 20/80 post.

red89

Feb 28, 2012
'Murica
Primary Interest:
Other
Tim, you better go to Costco and get a ton of burgers and beer....It looks like all of Tnet is gonna head over for a BBQ!

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am closing the thread I started, the issued has been address............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread