Status
Not open for further replies.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:
Upvote 0

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well atleast we know what happen to him

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why is it necessary to post the person's name on a public forum?
I frequent a few forums, and I have NEVER seen anything like this.

You'll probably ban ME for this, but I think that is a little childish.

I dont think its out of line to post this up. Many of the forums I belong to have a running "banned member" list. I enjoy the civility here in comparison to some of the other places I frequent. My 2c.

n8dagr8345

Oct 25, 2011
Rubber room
Primary Interest:
Other
Why is it necessary to post the person's name on a public forum?
I frequent a few forums, and I have NEVER seen anything like this.

You'll probably ban ME for this, but I think that is a little childish.
Diggit is a hero member- He has had 100s and 100s of posts. Maybe that was a bit out of line to ban him for his opinion....

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Was Diggit permanently banned, or temporarily? It is ok if you can't disclose this.

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Diggit is banned for multiple rule violations..... He was given multiple chances and still continued to break the rules, both in his posts and in pms..

Diggit was permanently banned under different name on the old treasurenet... We gave him another chance when TN was sold, he thought we did not know who he was but he was wrong we have known all along who he is....

Solid Rolls

May 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, and just like that he is gone. The marked / painted coins debate gets hostile again, and claims another one. Sometimes it's just better to agree to disagree.........

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i don't know what happened, but merc crazy seemed like a cool guy to me, at least through PM...
hh
buff

people make mistakes..

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i don't know what happened, but merc crazy seemed like a cool guy to me, at least through PM...
hh
buff

people make mistakes..

People make mistakes, but one mistake you don't ever make at TreasureNet is to threaten another member here.

Crazy is gone for good...

Coinstriking Michigan

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2011
Gladstone, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900 Di Pro Sl and Whites Eagle Spectrum Fisher Coinstrike Fisher F70 Whites M6 Garrett 1500 Tesoro Cibola
Whites XLT Minelab Quattro Minelab Xterra 50 Fisher Id Edge
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
Primary Interest:
Other
Diggit always seemed pretty cool, opinionated and high spirited but seemed like nice enough guy.

Coinstriking Michigan

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2011
Gladstone, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900 Di Pro Sl and Whites Eagle Spectrum Fisher Coinstrike Fisher F70 Whites M6 Garrett 1500 Tesoro Cibola
Whites XLT Minelab Quattro Minelab Xterra 50 Fisher Id Edge
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't think people should be banned for their opinions. What is this...1930's Stalin Russia? In the words of the great Ron Paul, "They didn't make the first amendment just so we could talk about the weather". Threats on the other hand are a different matter...I wouldn't hesitate to hunt someone down who was threatening me.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I,m not a mod, different perspective with Diggit,he didn,t get warmed up yet! See the point though. Merc gone, i was almost ready to post a picture of a quarter i dug with the face painted pink. I don,t search like most here but had a couple rolls someone sorted by dates!one bicentennial,woohoo! Play nice. Good hunting.

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
Wow I've only been on here for a week and Merc Crazy was very helpful to me at least as a beginner. He put a lot into the forum it seemed like to me. Oh well I guess a threat is a threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread