2 old dime boxes- results...

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi folks, i finished off the 2 dime boxes i got a few days ago stamped 8/31/10 on the box... sad thing is, the box wasn't from 2010!!! the date was clearly stamped on both boxes on the bottom, but there were 2012 dimes mixed in... a box from the future?
:laughing9:

I think not... anyway, the results were quite depressing, i guess dimes are just a bad source to search, i don't know why i keep at them, but i do... at least this time they weren't solid 2012.

the only keeper in 2 boxes was a mercury dime from 1936-d... better then any other roosie though, i'll take it!
hh
buff

Upvote 0

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi folks, i finished off the 2 dime boxes i got a few days ago stamped 8/31/10 on the box... sad thing is, the box wasn't from 2010!!! the date was clearly stamped on both boxes on the bottom, but there were 2012 dimes mixed in... a box from the future?
:laughing9:

I think not... anyway, the results were quite depressing, i guess dimes are just a bad source to search, i don't know why i keep at them, but i do... at least this time they weren't solid 2012.

the only keeper in 2 boxes was a mercury dime from 1936-d... better then any other roosie though, i'll take it!
hh
buff

Great score on the Merc! I know what you mean, I think we all keep trying them thinking, well, if I don't I might miss out on that box with 15 dimes in it, lol. HH, Maverick.

GEOFF

Aug 30, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i got some future dime boxes too, September 2012 being the stamp. skunks off course.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread