Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By maverick

Thread: Look what Brinks sent me today.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1
    us
    Mar 2012
    Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 Garrett Ace 250
    2,790
    1549 times
    Coin Roll Hunting/ Metal detecting

    Look what Brinks sent me today.

    Well, got a surprize call from one of my regular banks today and my nice teller had ordered me boxes while she was on vacation ( this lady is awsome!) so, I wasn't even expecting boxes from them this week. So ran to the bank and picked them up( one box looked a little suspicious) got home opened them up and this is what I saw. So, the only thing I can figure is some is either bring there dumps back to a bank that has brinks as their servicer or bringing them back to there own bank and turning them in. This is how they were delivered, nobody dumps at this bank, I've asked before. So just figured I'd post it. I've never recieved CWR's in a Brinks box before. Well, I'll search the other box now, I haven't looked in it for any enders yet. Good luck to everyone hunting today!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN5220.JPG 
Views:	99 
Size:	1.85 MB 
ID:	654954  

  2. #2
    us
    May 2012
    Southern United States
    2,057
    709 times
    Coin Roll Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    Well, got a surprize call from one of my regular banks today and my nice teller had ordered me boxes while she was on vacation ( this lady is awsome!) so, I wasn't even expecting boxes from them this week. So ran to the bank and picked them up( one box looked a little suspicious) got home opened them up and this is what I saw. So, the only thing I can figure is some is either bring there dumps back to a bank that has brinks as their servicer or bringing them back to there own bank and turning them in. This is how they were delivered, nobody dumps at this bank, I've asked before. So just figured I'd post it. I've never recieved CWR's in a Brinks box before. Well, I'll search the other box now, I haven't looked in it for any enders yet. Good luck to everyone hunting today!
    Are you going to look through the box that has the CWRs? I always do, even when they tell me that it's a dump, just in case the person missed something. I have found several clad proofs and NIFC halves that way. But I fill coin books up too, so I know not everyone cares about the clad stuff... HH!
    - DS

  3. #3
    us
    Mar 2012
    Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 Garrett Ace 250
    2,790
    1549 times
    Coin Roll Hunting/ Metal detecting
    Searched the good box and got 9 40% and 2 90%! ya, I'm going to look at the other box too, at least it will be easy to dump them out and back into the same wrapper. This box was the wierdest one I've searched. I got down to the last 2 rows and then got 2 rolls with 3 coins and 2 rolls with 2 coins and 2 other rolls had 1 in each. Well, guess I'll look through the dump box now. Maverick.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN5224.JPG 
Views:	98 
Size:	1.84 MB 
ID:	654964  

  4. #4
    us
    R.I.P. Rich Hartford, You'll be missed.

    Feb 2011
    in front of you in the bank
    7,340
    1270 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    man that sucks... i'd still go through it for any missed coins... proofs, 40%ers, etc, that the other person didn't know about.
    good luck and HH
    Buff
    HH
    BuffaloBoy

  5. #5
    us
    R.I.P. Rich Hartford, You'll be missed.

    Feb 2011
    in front of you in the bank
    7,340
    1270 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    also, is it the reflection/lighting, or do the coins have a tan hue to them?
    HH
    BuffaloBoy

  6. #6
    us
    Mar 2012
    Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 Garrett Ace 250
    2,790
    1549 times
    Coin Roll Hunting/ Metal detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBoy View Post
    also, is it the reflection/lighting, or do the coins have a tan hue to them?
    Which ones, the silver or the first pics?

  7. #7
    us
    Mar 2012
    Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 Garrett Ace 250
    2,790
    1549 times
    Coin Roll Hunting/ Metal detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBoy View Post
    man that sucks... i'd still go through it for any missed coins... proofs, 40%ers, etc, that the other person didn't know about.
    good luck and HH
    Buff
    Searched the dumps, zip, zilch, nada. The other box made up for it plenty though! Maverick.

  8. #8
    us
    R.I.P. Rich Hartford, You'll be missed.

    Feb 2011
    in front of you in the bank
    7,340
    1270 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    the silver in the second pic...
    from the top left corner: 3rd coin in
    from middle row, left corner: none
    from 3rd row(closer to bottom)- from the left: coins a &3
    bottom 2 coins from left to right: 2nd coin

    sorry if its a bit confusing, it would be much more simple if i said it in real life, but hopefully you get it...
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    Which ones, the silver or the first pics?
    HH
    BuffaloBoy

  9. #9
    us
    Mar 2012
    Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 Garrett Ace 250
    2,790
    1549 times
    Coin Roll Hunting/ Metal detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBoy View Post
    also, is it the reflection/lighting, or do the coins have a tan hue to them?
    They were very dirty and rusty, I almost missed 2 because the edge with rust on it looked like a clad. Dirty, rusty, but still silver!

  10. #10
    us
    Aug 2011
    1,876
    815 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I got 2 boxes the rolls edges rolled back round again like they were never opened. 2 skunks what ever life gos on it sucks!!

  11. #11
    us
    Mar 2012
    Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 Garrett Ace 250
    2,790
    1549 times
    Coin Roll Hunting/ Metal detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by TimZim View Post
    I got 2 boxes the rolls edges rolled back round again like they were never opened. 2 skunks what ever life gos on it sucks!!
    Hey Tim, Yup, all you can do is push through them, 2 more boxes tomorrow and 2 more Friday, so, we'll see what happens! I'm still very happy with the 2 90 and 9 40's from the other box though. Maverick.

  12. #12
    us
    Jul 2012
    Orlando, FL
    My hands, ears, & eyes =D
    287
    160 times
    CRH
    Yeah we've gotten re-boxed dumps before. Lazy Brinks not bringing MWR's in a sealed box. How can they guarantee there's $500 in the box?!

 

 

Sponsors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. today's 2 brinks boxes
    By silvercop in forum Coin Roll Hunting
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Mar 16, 2011, 12:33 AM
  2. today's 4 brinks boxes
    By silvercop in forum Coin Roll Hunting
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Oct 20, 2010, 05:51 AM
  3. today's 4 brinks boxes
    By silvercop in forum Coin Roll Hunting
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Sep 28, 2010, 08:49 PM
  4. got 4 brinks boxes today
    By silvercop in forum Coin Roll Hunting
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Jan 24, 2009, 12:42 AM
  5. no joy from Brinks today
    By markmopar in forum Coin Roll Hunting
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Aug 28, 2008, 04:10 AM

Search tags for this page

brinks
,

brinks coin roll hunting

,
brinks coin rollers
,
brinks coin rolls
,
brinks penny rolls
,
coin roll hunting,brinks fees
,
coins from brinks
,
how to get pink hue out of clad coins
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.3