Just picked up one box off halves, IT HAS 13 ENDERS!

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was disappointed earlier this morning when my Wednesday half box pickup told me she could only give my one box because loomis shorted her order. Got home and opened it, this is what I saw. Sorry for the crappy pic, my hands are still shaking. Lets play a game called "how many silvers in this box?" I saw one 64 ender the rest of the obverse enders are 40%. Guess away :laughing7:

Just made this interesting. Whoever guesses closest on 40% and 90% will get a 1976 silver 40% half. The winner must be willing to provide a mailing addy or PO box. See post 18 for how your score will be determined.

Ill update the total this evening :headbang:

scaled.php

Last edited:
Upvote 0

CRHQueen

Jun 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If we guess right will you send us a 40%er? :hello:

23!

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not gonna guess an exact number 'cause I don't want to jinx you, but I'd bet that is a true dream box.

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
3- 90 % and 117- 40% silvers Thats better :laughing9::laughing7:

Last edited:

ParisRoubaix

Mar 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
52 silvers in that box, if it's less I'd be real surprised...Jackpot bro!

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, your going to send the closest guesser a silver coin right?
:laughing7:

My guess: 112 silver coins.

OP
OP
namster

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would do a prize but dont want to compromise my ID info and I dont have a PO box. Thanks for the encouraging numbers! I just went through $60 in CWR form that outing and am already up 2x40%ers. I have $500 in CWR dimes to go through and then on to this box.

OP
OP
namster

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL, just had a closer look at the red painted ender and its a 67, so that makes 14. My best previous was 7 enders and that box netted 63 coins.

ParisRoubaix

Mar 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh crap, I want to up mine to 101 then. I've never gotten more than 14 in a box and you have 14 enders....sick. That's going to be a crap ton of silver.

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would do a prize but dont want to compromise my ID info and I dont have a PO box. Thanks for the encouraging numbers! I just went through $60 in CWR form that outing and am already up 2x40%ers. I have $500 in CWR dimes to go through and then on to this box.
No problem there, just throw it into an envolope with no return address and drop it into a postal box when your out of town! lol
Good Luck!

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, I wish I could get just one box like that. I'm gonna guess: 82 total silvers.

OP
OP
namster

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No problem there, just throw it into an envolope with no return address and drop it into a postal box when your out of town! lol
Good Luck!

I thought everything had to have a return addy or they wont deliver? If thats the case, one 1976 40% silver circulated proof to whoever guesses closest on 40% and 90%. It will work like this, both numbers of your guess (40% and 90%), however many off from the actual number, added together is your score. Lowest score wins.

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
Whatever you do, don't store your keepers in your glove box.

Kidding aside, don't rush it. Open each roll slowly and savor the hunt. They don't come along too often nowadays. My guess is 78 keepers.

I just noticed your offer of a prize. Keep it, if I'm the winner. No offense, but as much as you don't want your personal information known, I don't want mine known either.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions