Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 82
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: some help would be appreciated, thanks

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #61
    us
    Seeker of enough wealth to quit my job.

    Jul 2012
    Freakmont
    940
    209 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by jnb1994 View Post
    Listen I know everyone is trying to help their own way but I know a thing or two about finances. My dad is an accountant and business manager and I've worked for him as long as I can remember. And now I prepare tax returns for his clients with literally millions of dollars of stock transactions and corporate returns including doing all the books. That's why I'm so concerned about this
    Good for you. You still don't squat about life. So good luck with all your daddy million dollar clients because you won't be one until you grow up.

  2. # ADS
    Ads

    TreasureNet.com is the premier Treasure Hunting Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

  3. #62

    Mar 2012
    323
    16 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Easy
    Good for you. You still don't squat about life. So good luck with all your daddy million dollar clients because you won't be one until you grow up.
    Ok personal attacks like that are not needed. I'm sorry but all I did was put a website on here for good use. And I'm being shot down. This is rediculous. Does no one have sense of sympathy of someone who's under pressure with a ecomony like this? Not even a tiny bit? I mean really come on people. You know what? Whatever. Go be heartless somewhere else. And I don't even care anymore. Don't bother messaging me about helping because I don't want the help. I'm doing this on my own and proving all of you wrong saying that I don't know crape about anything
    Last edited by River Rat; Jul 26, 2012 at 12:38 AM. Reason: Removed obscene language

  4. #63
    us
    Nov 2011
    Sulphur, NV
    1,497
    418 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by jnb1994 View Post
    Ok personal attacks like that are not needed. I'm sorry but all I did was put a website on here for good use. And I'm being shot down. This is rediculous. Does no one have sense of sympathy of someone who's under pressure with a ecomony like this? Not even a tiny bit? I mean really come on people. You know what? Whatever. Go be heartless somewhere else. And I don't even care anymore. Don't bother messaging me about helping because I don't want the help. I'm doing this on my own and proving all of you wrong saying that I don't know crape about anything
    Good lord. I hope you turn that BS attitude around, otherwise you will be going nowhere.
    Last edited by River Rat; Jul 26, 2012 at 12:40 AM. Reason: Removed obscene language from the quote

  5. #64

    Mar 2012
    323
    16 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by namster

    Good lord. I hope you turn that BS attitude around, otherwise you will be going nowhere.
    Let's see about that

  6. #65
    us
    Nov 2011
    Sulphur, NV
    1,497
    418 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by jnb1994 View Post
    Let's see about that
    Indeed.
    Easy likes this.

  7. #66
    Charter Member
    us
    Jan 2006
    SE Louisiana
    Garrett AT Pro & Ace 250
    19,253
    1271 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Young man, you keep up your attitude & using obsene language on a family oriented site, you will be going on a short vacation sooner than you think. I believe you need to read the rules of TNet. http://www.treasurenet.com/index.php?pageid=rules

    Don't use profane or obscene language.
    Last edited by River Rat; Jul 26, 2012 at 12:06 AM.





  8. #67

    Mar 2012
    323
    16 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by River Rat
    Young man, you keep up your attitude & using bad language on a family oriented site, you will be going on a short vacation sooner than you think.
    I think I need a short vacation so I don't cause physical harm to myself after being shot down like that

  9. #68
    us
    Seeker of enough wealth to quit my job.

    Jul 2012
    Freakmont
    940
    209 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by River Rat View Post
    Young man, you keep up your attitude & using bad language on a family oriented site, you will be going on a short vacation sooner than you think.
    Wow, I'm shocked... Dude they are cutting you major slack. I've never seen such generous mods on any forum ever. Any other site and your banned yesterday. Lol

  10. #69
    Charter Member
    us
    Jan 2006
    SE Louisiana
    Garrett AT Pro & Ace 250
    19,253
    1271 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    I'm being nice...I have no clue to what kind of website you had up and was removed by another moderator. But, that's besides the point, the obscene language you're using is not called for. But if it was breaking of TNet rules, yes it will be removed. One more thing, posting a message to the owners of the site is not helping you one bit. Sounds like someone needs to wash your mouth out with Ivory soap.
    jrf30 likes this.





  11. #70

    Mar 2012
    323
    16 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by River Rat
    I'm being nice...I have no clue to what kind of website you had up and was removed by another moderator. But, that's besides the point, the obscene language you're using is not called for. But if it was breaking of TNet rules, yes it will be removed. One more thing, posting a message to the owners of the site is not helping you one bit. Sounds like someone needs to wash your mouth out with Ivory soap.
    I'm not trying to be a wise guy anymore, just informing about it. Won't give any details because I'm not trying to break rules or sell on here. I'm collecting copper pennies. Trying to sell them to pay for college. And I was just trying to get the word out there about it. I'm sorry for some of the words I used, I was trying to hold back my frustration but some of it slipped. By posting a message to the owner I was just trying to explain my position. I wasn't intending for this to turn into such an argument

  12. #71

    Jun 2012
    40
    8 times
    Buddy, if you think you've got it bad then you need to go take a walk around walmart. You don't have to look very far to find people much worse off than you! I think you got too many timeouts when you should have gotten spankings!
    Easy likes this.

  13. #72
    us
    Seeker of enough wealth to quit my job.

    Jul 2012
    Freakmont
    940
    209 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by jnb1994 View Post
    I'm not trying to be a wise guy anymore, just informing about it. Won't give any details because I'm not trying to break rules or sell on here. I'm collecting copper pennies. Trying to sell them to pay for college. And I was just trying to get the word out there about it. I'm sorry for some of the words I used, I was trying to hold back my frustration but some of it slipped. By posting a message to the owner I was just trying to explain my position. I wasn't intending for this to turn into such an argument
    The part I don't get is why u want to sell your coin here? These are going to be some of the most informed coin collectors who obviously could pull there own copper. Your not gonna get much dollar for coin here anyway. Haven't you ever heard of EBay? ......sheesh! Yeah you got life figured out. We're just all holding you back.

  14. #73
    us
    Seeker of enough wealth to quit my job.

    Jul 2012
    Freakmont
    940
    209 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by River Rat View Post
    I'm being nice...I have no clue to what kind of website you had up and was removed by another moderator. But, that's besides the point, the obscene language you're using is not called for. But if it was breaking of TNet rules, yes it will be removed. One more thing, posting a message to the owners of the site is not helping you one bit. Sounds like someone needs to wash your mouth out with Ivory soap.
    I just hope I get some slack when I have one of my little outburst..lol, I probably have already !

  15. #74
    us
    Eric Richardson

    Jul 2012
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Garrett ADS Groundhog,F2
    21
    9 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I feel sorry for this kid LOL . If he whines this much in college hes going to have a lot more to worry about than CRH. I would have had a field day with this kid if he was around me at that age. After the first month he will be begging to get out of the dorms after those guys get done with him LOL.
    ERIC

  16. #75

    Jun 2012
    129
    15 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by jnb1994
    Listen I know everyone is trying to help their own way but I know a thing or two about finances. My dad is an accountant and business manager and I've worked for him as long as I can remember. And now I prepare tax returns for his clients with literally millions of dollars of stock transactions and corporate returns including doing all the books. That's why I'm so concerned about this
    If I am paying a CPA/CMA to do my taxes I don't want a kid to do them... I think that is unethical. Does this sound fishy to anyone else?

  17. #76
    us
    Mar 2012
    New York
    Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
    1,546
    484 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by CRHQueen

    If I am paying a CPA/CMA to do my taxes I don't want a kid to do them... I think that is unethical. Does this sound fishy to anyone else?
    Yes. I wouldn't be happy.

  18. #77
    Charter Member
    us
    Dec 2008
    St. Augustine, FL
    3,245
    725 times
    I'm going to chime in with some life advice for JNB. Enlist in the military. You need it. Don't choose the easy MOS. Challenge yourself. Choose the hardest (they also include enlistment bonuses for these challenging MOS). Use the GI bill. You will come out much further ahead in life by doing so. Good luck with whatever you decide.
    River Rat and CRHQueen like this.

  19. #78

    Mar 2012
    323
    16 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Can someone just delete this already

  20. #79

    May 2012
    524
    218 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Most of your posts seem to have the same recurring theme. You as the alleged victim.
    Customer Sniped My Silver
    Teller Won't Sell To Me
    Teller Won't Sell Me A Silver Coin
    Parents and Website Won't Help Me

    And so on and so forth. At 18 you should be worried about chasing tail. There is plenty of time in life to chase copper pennies.
    Easy and crazyfish like this.

  21. #80
    Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

    Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    19,197
    7466 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    You say you want to take a couple years to learn to live on your own, you want to live on your own pay your own way, you want your parents to subsidize your living away from home and they are mean because they want.

    I wish my parents could have offered me the deal your complaining about. What you want is for them to support you while you live in the dorm so you can party without them knowing...

    Tell me, did you buy your own car? Its easy you want to live in dorm get a night job and pay your own insurance.
    River Rat likes this.




    HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

    "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

    MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!






    CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ OUR RULES..

    TreasureNet.com Rules

 

 
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Any Help would be appreciated
    By kalebdad in forum Coin Roll Hunting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Dec 22, 2010, 08:52 PM
  2. any help appreciated.
    By arm66 in forum North American Indian Artifacts
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Jul 03, 2008, 07:31 AM
  3. I.D. HELP APPRECIATED.
    By SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS in forum Bottles & Glass
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Oct 21, 2005, 09:45 PM
  4. ???? Any Help Appreciated
    By psgen in forum What Is It?
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: May 31, 2005, 09:28 AM
  5. Any help is appreciated!
    By Frog66 in forum What Is It?
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Apr 24, 2005, 03:47 PM
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.3