some help would be appreciated, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnb1994

Mar 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I'm starting college in september and along with college comes the bills. I have a job making a cashier making 7.60 an hour. I'm dorming so my parents are kicking me off insurance so that's going to be 400 bucks a month. They aren't willing to pay a penny for any of my bills so I'm in a bit of a hole. I really want to continue coin hunting but all the bills are going to eat into any of my bankroll.

Thanks everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
jnb1994

jnb1994

Mar 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure_Hunter said:
You say you want to take a couple years to learn to live on your own, you want to live on your own pay your own way, you want your parents to subsidize your living away from home and they are mean because they want.

I wish my parents could have offered me the deal your complaining about. What you want is for them to support you while you live in the dorm so you can party without them knowing...

Tell me, did you buy your own car? Its easy you want to live in dorm get a night job and pay your own insurance.

Yes, I did actually. I spent 4700 dollars on my car with hard earned money that I saved up. Spent another 500 to replace tires. Paid for every oil change, every inspection, every penny invested in that car was mine. And before everyone jumps to selling the car it's not worth it. I bought the car because of low mileage. It had 20k miles all from a 95 year old. So rather then get a car that's going to cost me more and more in repairs i'd rather have one that actually lasts me until I can afford another one

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Listen I'm sorry for the chaos. I'm just under a huge amount of pressure and I get ticked off easily under pressure. No hard feelings please, that's not what I was hoping for. I was just hoping someone would hear me and could offer some help. But I'll just look elsewhere. Sorry for wasting your time. I'll take a little break from here for a while

As of 7:33AM this thread is locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread