The definition of insanity

Ben-Ro

May 18, 2012
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
Other
...is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

In an attempt to end my insanity (and a two and a half week skunk streak :BangHead:), I have changed pickup banks and will now be picking up from Garda in my area instead of Brinks. Hopefully this move will get me on the silver train some of you seem to be riding lately, because neither boxes, nor CWR are doing it for me right now. Picking up a box on Friday and one on Monday. Wish me luck. I will update with results...if there are any.

Upvote 0

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
...is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

In an attempt to end my insanity (and a two and a half week skunk streak :BangHead:), I have changed pickup banks and will now be picking up from Garda in my area instead of Brinks. Hopefully this move will get me on the silver train some of you seem to be riding lately, because neither boxes, nor CWR are doing it for me right now. Picking up a box on Friday and one on Monday. Wish me luck. I will update with results...if there are any.

You can always try something diferent it may work, When I was only doing 2 boxes a week, my longest skunk streak was 14 boxes, that was 2 months for me, I stayed with my same pickup system and have gotten some really good boxes since then, you just gotta ride the skunks out. Good luck, Maverick.

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yea in one way I agree, in another way it's still too short a skunk streak to tell for sure if you can't expect any good results in the future. that's the natural fluctuation of any bank.

albert

Jul 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Ive just hunted one box of halves and got skunked... hopefully in a few months ill get my bank account and be able to dump 2000$ in halves a week, but for now its 50$ in pennies a week

OP
OP
Ben-Ro

Ben-Ro

May 18, 2012
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
Other
Oddly enough, when the boxes came in from Garda, they actually came in a Brinks box with Brinks rolls. The Asst. Bank Manager had no idea why. Either way, my skunk streak is broken. Found a single 1967 half in the first box. Have yet to go through the second. Breathed a sigh of relief when I saw that coin. 'Bout time...:headbang:

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Oddly enough, when the boxes came in from Garda, they actually came in a Brinks box with Brinks rolls. The Asst. Bank Manager had no idea why. Either way, my skunk streak is broken. Found a single 1967 half in the first box. Have yet to go through the second. Breathed a sigh of relief when I saw that coin. 'Bout time...:headbang:

I had 1 of my banks tell me that they were serviced by both, I've never heard of this. I don't know if the teller knew what she was talking about, or, if this actually happens in some places. It just struck me as weird though. HH, Maverick.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions