Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
I take my dumps soon after breakfast but occasionally after dinner. The tellers get quite disturbed. I go at all times during the month...

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

JeffG

May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks for explaining your dumping schedule :)

BillyOceansEleven

May 6, 2011
I try to avoid late Friday afternoons, but otherwise I'll dump pretty much whenever. Based on some of the clueless customers I have seen while waiting in line my couple of boxes of coin are sadly not the longest or most troublesome transactions the teller will have to deal with that day. At least in my days as a teller as long as you have your junk together and don't ask a lot of stupid questions the tellers won't mind. It is the customers that don't have deposit slips filled out, don't have an ID or debit card, or are trying to cash a $500 check on an account with $5 in it that raise the tellers' ire.

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
end of the month is usually no big deal, but i usually loathe the first week of the month for picking up and dumping, since the 1st is midweek now, its more likely that next week will be "Le Suck" at the merchant window. Never go at lunch time during this week go at like 10am or 2pm during this busy week.

OP
OP
J

JeffG

May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you all for your advice.

Jeff

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In addition to what BH said, ask the tellers what time of the day/day of the week is the slowest. They ALL know the answer to this.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i dump anytime i can... sunday, monday, tuesday, wedsnesday, thursday, friday, and saturday. banks are open 7-days with great hours.
hh
buff
I also dump every month of the year, and every week in a month... :)
buff

albert

Jul 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I just dump whenever i can - But i usually dump on the weekends

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread