I should of held on!!!!

albert

Jul 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
when i was young.. i was crazy about getting coins back from change. i kept it in a pillow case and it was filled!!! i guess it weighed about 50-60 pounds of change or even more. Anyways before i found out about CRH, i dumped the whole thing at TD Bank and the total came out to be like 450 dollars. The point is I REMEMBER I HAD ALOT OF OLD QUARTERS (50s,40s) and some dimes were really shiny. now that i know i missed out on alot of silver ... i feel pisssssssssssed

Upvote 0

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
albert said:
when i was young.. i was crazy about getting coins back from change. i kept it in a pillow case and it was filled!!! i guess it weighed about 50-60 pounds of change or even more. Anyways before i found out about CRH, i dumped the whole thing at TD Bank and the total came out to be like 450 dollars. The point is I REMEMBER I HAD ALOT OF OLD QUARTERS (50s,40s) and some dimes were really shiny. now that i know i missed out on alot of silver ... i feel pisssssssssssed

Ouch! I couldn't imagine!!!

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
that wack dawg! Some membas on here prob ended up wit some of it

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got you beat. I dumped 1500 into a coin star machine about 5 years ago......

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
When I was 7 I spent some peace dollars on lunch.. yea I think maybe thats why my mom hates me :icon_scratch:

unclehuckelberry

Feb 11, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
out of your pillow case and into my pocket :laughing7:
I've always known about old silver coins since my father has collecting since the sixties. Every time I found something I would just give it to him and every time my mom or dad found a foreign coin in their change they gave it to me.

madwest

Jun 24, 2011
Wisconsin
Primary Interest:
Other
I think he got it from change, like he said in the desc.
I think the question was more of how did OP amass any qty of Ag qtrs through change - unless of course it was a change hoard from the late '50s early '60s.

It is not so common to get an Ag qtr in change.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread