Aug 7, 2012
USA
Primary Interest:
Other
8/23/12

$615 in dimes

$250 MWR = SKUNK! (Circulated skunk)

$365 CWR = 3 SILVERS!!!!!!

-Got cut off from dumping at TD bank coin counter but IDC theres another free coin counter too 10 minutes away where i live

HH!

Last edited:

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Sweet finds! Got my first Merc this week :D Looks like these are the times to be doing Dimes ;)
Oh no, that rhymed. :(
Wicka :P

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
My hands, ears, & eyes =D
Primary Interest:
Other
How can they cut you off from dumping in their coin counter? It is for the customers to dump their coins.......What did they say to you?

OP
OP
D1MES_101

D1MES_101

Aug 7, 2012
USA
Primary Interest:
Other
How can they cut you off from dumping in their coin counter? It is for the customers to dump their coins.......What did they say to you?

the guy said it was for change that people have accumulated and that it wasnt meant for largge scale dumping. The funny part is the jam wasnt my fault - the guy thaat changed the bag dumped all the dimes in the machine at once and said it could take it (i told him it wouldnt) and the supervisor still blammed me. OH WELL!

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
My hands, ears, & eyes =D
Primary Interest:
Other
That is a bunch of crap! Unless they have it posted or written somewhere that you are limited to how much you can dump at once I don't see how they can make up rules on the fly. I would speak to the manager & see if you can come to an agreement of how much you would be allowed to dump at one time so it works for both of you.

OP
OP
D1MES_101

D1MES_101

Aug 7, 2012
USA
Primary Interest:
Other
That is a bunch of crap! Unless they have it posted or written somewhere that you are limited to how much you can dump at once I don't see how they can make up rules on the fly. I would speak to the manager & see if you can come to an agreement of how much you would be allowed to dump at one time so it works for both of you.

honestly, I'm glad they cut me off. they had the older version of the coin counting machine and it was off by like 1-3 dollars every time and they wouldn't do anything about it when i told them. i found a new pickup bank like 4 minutes farther than the old one and their coin counter is awesomazing - its accurate to the nearest penny and actually gave me more money than i was entitled to! customer service at new dump bank is great also, when i see silver dimes on the floor after they pull out the machine, the lady lets me take em' no problem!

Last edited:
OP
OP
D1MES_101

D1MES_101

Aug 7, 2012
USA
Primary Interest:
Other
8/24/12

$60 dollars in dimes

SKUNK (not surprised most were MWR and didn't get much)

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
i found a new pickup bank like 4 minutes farther than the old one and their coin counter is awesomazing - its accurate to the nearest penny and actually gave me more money than i was entitled to! customer service at new dump bank is great also, when i see silver dimes on the floor after they pull out the machine, the lady lets me take em' no problem!

Are you dumping at your pickup bank?

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Lol, I just googled the 2012 top 10 GEO-b finalists. and picked the one from Maryland :D
I don't know if it's correct or not.

Yes it's correct. I never really mentioned my name, but because of my success, many people are bound to look it up anyway.

Wickaboag- It just wasn't very clear in Dimes' post, so I asked a question.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread