Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Upvote 0

smitty58d

Feb 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya I've went around a few corners and had a bag of dumps spill all over a few times. open the door and coins fallin everywhere and people lookin. hahaha I rolled down the windows the other day and wrappers started flying from somewhere. Thought I cleaned everything out but must have missed some.

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
My hands, ears, & eyes =D
Primary Interest:
Other
We have extra coin wrappers where your sunglasses are supposed to go in case of "emergency" when you get a spare chance to pick up coins but don't have wrappers to re-roll them. I also dreamed about finding silver last night.

Emergency wrappers.jpg

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
I find them all over my bedroom. Not just halves, also nickels, pennys, dimes, quarters.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
when you have paid for gas , fast food and weekly food at the local grocrey store in halves.

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
ivan salis said:
when you have paid for gas , fast food and weekly food at the local grocrey store in halves.

I love paying in halves at places.

I was at KFC a couple of weeks ago and the lady asked if they were "them ol' $1.50 coins". The guy behind me was about to jump the counter to buy those old silver coins from her, lol.

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
you know your a CRHer when you are looking at the cashiers drawer in the line at walmart to check for any halves or big dollars.

toorude89

Jul 2, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have dreams about finding silver coins all the time.

usandthem

May 19, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All of the banks and fast food places here in town call me the 'half dollar guy".:laughing7:

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
.....when you hit up the toll booth operator on the interstate for halves, and then pay the toll in rolled nickels

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm stealing this from a previous thread (that I started a while back)...

... If you are driving down the street & your "buckle passenger seatbelt" warning keeps coming on - even tho you are alone in the car - from the coin you have in the seat!

This happened to me on this past road trip I went on. I hade about $1500 in coin in the passenger seat. Lol!

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
My hands, ears, & eyes =D
Primary Interest:
Other
It does that to me every time....even when it's just one box of halves in the passenger seat!!

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
baddbluff said:
I'm stealing this from a previous thread (that I started a while back)...

... If you are driving down the street & your "buckle passenger seatbelt" warning keeps coming on - even tho you are alone in the car - from the coin you have in the seat!

Mine goes off with one box of nickels laying in the seat, haha.

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
...... when you have dozens of empty brinks boxes in your garbage can.

D1MES_101

Aug 7, 2012
USA
Primary Interest:
Other
when you check your change constantly and go around to stores asking if they have halves

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you've made late rent payments because all your financial assets are in the form of dimes nickels and halves and you've had trouble dumping

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread