Northern VA hunters

n8dagr8345

Oct 25, 2011
Rubber room
Primary Interest:
Other
So I have been out of the game for a while as I am very busy in the summer. I have managed to do 5-10 boxes / week but nothing like I used to.

However, as summer is ending I have tried to reconnect with some banks that used to order coins for me. I have found much resistance.

Capital one- Won't order wout Fees anymore-
Fauquier Bank- Fees!
PNC- Fees(although I have a connection, so really no fees for me)
TD- never could order

Anyone have any good suggestions they want to share with me(you can PM if you dont want to share with the world)? Or anyone else want to vent on this topic...

I am thinking of hitting up Suntrust and BoA- Anyone have any advice/opinions...
N8

Upvote 0

sagthegreat

Jul 12, 2012
Sterling VA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
hey man i tried Apple Federal Credi Union, just call then and order through the phone, then pick up at the bank, they have drop off every thursday afternoon, so i pick up on fridays usually. But oh man more competition lol. DO u do halfs quarters...?

**Apple FCU does have brinks boxes as their main source but I have pulled Flying Liberty dimes out of it so its not that bad**

OP
OP
n8dagr8345

n8dagr8345

Oct 25, 2011
Rubber room
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah, I have an Apple FCU account. I was planning to add them to the list to check into-
I do only Halves. Last winter/spring I was doing TimZim volume....

sagthegreat

Jul 12, 2012
Sterling VA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Just dont go to the Sterling VA branch, i barely get any coins and when I do they are almost always someones dumps. So please leave me one bank lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions