My wife dumps coin & bring home halves = silver!

Mr. Silver Stash

Mar 3, 2012
The Constitution State
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Bounty Hunter Fast Tracker
Primary Interest:
Other
My loving wife made my day by dropping off $500 in halves & $500 in dimes, and then went & bought my coin order. First time she brought home halves...and first time she brought home the silver!

$1000 searched

Box 1 = skunk

Box 2 = 1962 Ben ender (my first bender)
I was hoping the box would be good at that sight.

Box two totaled: 1 ben, 4 1964 kens, 8 40%'s.

Good day.

Upvote 0

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh if only I could get my wife to care about CRH. Or money in general for that matter!

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
My hands, ears, & eyes =D
Primary Interest:
Other
Awesome!!! Tell her I said to watch out because that's how it started for me. My husband needed me to dump & pick up for him one day while he was at work & I was hooked from there. Now I do the majority of dumping & picking up for him on my days off & our dates consist of driving around asking for CWR's & going through them together!

OP
OP
Mr. Silver Stash

Mr. Silver Stash

Mar 3, 2012
The Constitution State
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
Other
Awesome!!! Tell her I said to watch out because that's how it started for me. My husband needed me to dump & pick up for him one day while he was at work & I was hooked from there. Now I do the majority of dumping & picking up for him on my days off & our dates consist of driving around asking for CWR's & going through them together!

Mrs. CRH, that is funny, because the other day she was talking about creating a Tnet account to share "her perspective" on my hobby (which would be very entertaining, considering im CRH, MDing, hitting tag sales, and now buying coin collections, or atleast talking about it almost every waking moment).

And today she brought home the goods. I let her keep the Ben to add to her little stash of stuff she has helped find. We shall see. I keep telling her that the $$$ made CRH could grow at double speed if we both put some effort in.

Last edited:

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
My hands, ears, & eyes =D
Primary Interest:
Other
She should definitely create an acct. I come on here WAY more than my husband & he doesn't like to post so I absolutely post more than him haha I'd love to hear her perspective, especially since you do more than just CRHing.

mark1982

Mar 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice second box! glad to see theres some silver up your way. down here its been very slow after my good boxes last week. searched 10 boxes this week and got a 1969 thats it.

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
Always fun finding Bens. Yet to find one in the wild

Mrs. Silver Stash

Tenderfoot
Aug 11, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mrs. Silver Stash here. So this what my husband has been doing on the computer.

OP
OP
Mr. Silver Stash

Mr. Silver Stash

Mar 3, 2012
The Constitution State
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
Other
I got the nickname "Silver Stash" a while back. Since my wife signed up as Mrs. Silver Stash, I switched my name over to Mr. Silver Stash! Hopefully she will be telling tales soon of finding the good stuff in some CWRs from the banks while I'm at work.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions