Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
2 boxes today ='s silver! And an update for posts

Hey everyone, well school is starting for my son(4th grade) and home work is coming, my daughter is 2 and a half and into everyhting and my business is at its peak season right now so not a whole lot of time for posting, I will probably just be posting my boxes totals at the end of the week for a while till I can get adjusted to everything again. I will still be checking in everyday for a few minutes to see whats going on, so feel free to pm me and check in if you like, for those that I talk to regularly through pm'ing, I'll still send ya my updates on searching as I get time to.

So, todays 2 boxes
box1= skunk

box2= 11 40% and 1 90%.

Good luck to everyone hunting today! Maverick.

Upvote 0

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice score! I start my Sophmore year in a few hours (I should be sleeping:laughing7:). Taking my volume down for a bit. Between school, work, metal detecting, and homework, other than the weekends I'm not sure when i'll get time for large amounts, now that im searching bags of cents where I found the 1891.

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice score! I start my Sophmore year in a few hours (I should be sleeping:laughing7:). Taking my volume down for a bit. Between school, work, metal detecting, and homework, other than the weekends I'm not sure when i'll get time for large amounts, now that im searching bags of cents where I found the 1891.

sophomore in college or highschool?

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Mav!
11 40%'ers? that's great!!!!!
sweet haul, good luck with the business, gotta get it while the gettins' good ;D
Keep them kids in school too!
Wicka :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread