Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Wickaboag's CRH Log

Hey All :hello:
Wicka here!
Just going to post a thread of my finds, (my log to be honest) I haven't found anything recently, but will be commenting every time I hunt with what I hunted and if I'm lucky, what I found! Just doing this so I am not always cluttering up the forums with small finds here and there. All are welcome to comment, but please do not cause grief on my thread, please don't "flame" or "hate" on my thread. Please be respectful to myself, and all others on this thread! Thank you for your interest in my finds.
If you wish to PM about anything please feel free to!
Welcome All
(14) Box of Pennies. Wheats (~400) IHC (0)
(6) Box of Dimes. Rosies (4) Mercs (1) Canadians (1964 80%)
(9) Box of Nickels. War Nicks (8) Buffs (3)
(2) Box of Quarters. Washingtons(2)

(59) Rolls of Quarters. (2) (198 Washingtons) (2 dateless standing libertys) (5 SOLID ROLLS!) (
(132) Rolls of Dimes. Rosies (7) Canadians (2) Merc (1)
(30) Rolls of Nickels. War Nickels (2) Buffalo (0)
(49) Loose Halves. 40% (10) 90% (0)

Teller Tray Finds- Silver Dimes (1) Silver Washington (1)

(9) Dad's Laundry Quarters- Silver Washingtons (18)
^Estimated 250$ at a time. once every few weeks.
$100 loose change (1 2008 Arizona State Quarter silver proof!)

Totals- Silver
(10) 40% Silver Kennedy Half
(224) 90% Silver Washington Quarters
(24) 90% Rossevelt Dimes
(2) 80% Canadian 1964 dime
(1) 50% Canadian 1968 dime
(11) 35% War Nickels
(2) Mercury Dime :D :D :D

Total Face Value :$**.**

Cheers! :occasion14:

Last edited:
Upvote 1

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 92
OP
OP
Wickaboag

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Where are the quarters?

It should look more like this:

Lol! I don't know man, did 400$ MWR today, and skunked, teller must have known the other 10 rolls had silver >:(
Next time! Thinking about upping it to bags soon!
Wicka,
PS: Make a picture with my king, and a decent quarter, or maybe a quarter background? and It'll be my avatar!
Thanks ;)

OP
OP
Wickaboag

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
~~~~~~~~~~UPDATE~~~~~~~~~
Hey All, Wicka here :hello:
BREAKING NEWS!
I will be starting up bags of coin by next week, should be able to do nickels and pennies, till I 'find funds' for $1000 bag of dimes.
Will be trying to get 2 bags of nickels and a bag of pennies on my first time with bags, that should last me a few days ;)
Once I get the funds back into my bank account from being loaned to my mom :Headbang: I will be doing $1,000 bags of dimes, twice a week! Probably a Monday/thursday set up :)
Hope I do well, and I hope you all are doing great hunting as well!
REMEMBER, IT'S ABOUT THE FUN, NOT THE $PROFIT$
Keep It Ag!
Wickaboag

Adamkir

Aug 19, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Great job keeping on those rolls.. I coulda never had the perseverance you do at your age. Keep stacken that Ag.. ;-)

OP
OP
Wickaboag

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Not the best of days.

Skunked dime box ( a 2002 proof!)
A skunked nickel box
A nickel box with 3 war nickels:0
Tomorrow imma do a box of quarters!
Plus!!!!
Dads girlfriend brought over her. Garret 150 =) I know it's not much, but still could find some nice. Coins!
Tomorrow will be my first time metal detecting. Wish me luck!
Wicka

Dihren

Jun 13, 2012
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wickaboag said:
Not the best of days.

Skunked dime box ( a 2002 proof!)
A skunked nickel box
A nickel box with 3 war nickels:0
Tomorrow imma do a box of quarters!
Plus!!!!
Dads girlfriend brought over her. Garret 150 =) I know it's not much, but still could find some nice. Coins!
Tomorrow will be my first time metal detecting. Wish me luck!
Wicka

Good luck! I got a Garrett Ace 150 and its pretty effective. I have been hunting since July, and the oldest coin I have found is a 1964 Lincoln cent. Pretty frustrating, but I hope that your luck is different!

OP
OP
Wickaboag

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Good luck! I got a Garrett Ace 150 and its pretty effective. I have been hunting since July, and the oldest coin I have found is a 1964 Lincoln cent. Pretty frustrating, but I hope that your luck is different!

She's found indian heads, wheats, silvers, all in her yard! My house and family have been here since 1860's... played around in the yard without digging, and got the "coin" signal a few times!!! Pretty pumped, don't think dad will let me tear up the yard though =(
Sorry about your bad luck, hoping to go to the town beach, and search the sand =) also gunna try the old corn field that is 30 feet from my door ;)
Why not right? =D
Wicka

OP
OP
Wickaboag

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
October Goals (Birthday Month!!)
20 Silver Dimes
15 Silver Quarters
50 Wheats
20 War nickels
and hopefully some Halves =)
Will be searching bags of coins in October, so that should be interesting >:) Hoping to hit a collection dump, or old coin jar.
As long as bags produce, I'll gladly do bags and boxes from now on, plus a bank that will order for me, maybe they can order me a box of halves and a box of dimes each week.. Hope so! Gotta go there and ask.. Probably a bag of nickels and a bag of dimes every week.. =)
Hope the Metal Detector serves up some old coins as too!
Wicka

Dihren

Jun 13, 2012
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wickaboag said:
She's found indian heads, wheats, silvers, all in her yard! My house and family have been here since 1860's... played around in the yard without digging, and got the "coin" signal a few times!!! Pretty pumped, don't think dad will let me tear up the yard though =(
Sorry about your bad luck, hoping to go to the town beach, and search the sand =) also gunna try the old corn field that is 30 feet from my door ;)
Why not right? =D
Wicka

Wow! I have done a good bit of research, and where I live dates back to about the 1830's at the very earliest, but there has just been soon much landscaping done on all of the properties!!!! So frustrating!

Dihren

Jun 13, 2012
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wickaboag said:
That's it? My town was established in 1660's. =P Welcome to Massachusetts lol!

And you've nev found a cob! No I'm the disappointed one! Haha just kidding. Then that cornfield sounds like a great place to start! What are you going to use to dig?

OP
OP
Wickaboag

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
And you've nev found a cob! No I'm the disappointed one! Haha just kidding. Then that cornfield sounds like a great place to start! What are you going to use to dig?
just a old shovel, a cob? isn't that what they call old spanish coins? Sorry, still new, never used a Metal Detector before! this is gunna be good I think =) My yard had a few hits, so hoping I'll be able to dig that up. I might use a little garden trowel
Wicka =)

Dihren

Jun 13, 2012
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wickaboag said:
just a old shovel, a cob? isn't that what they call old spanish coins? Sorry, still new, never used a Metal Detector before! this is gunna be good I think =) My yard had a few hits, so hoping I'll be able to dig that up. I might use a little garden trowel
Wicka =)

Yup. I learned that form TNet! I wish I could just bring along a big shovel with me because it is so much easier to dig targets. I use a little garden pick right now. Definitely let us now what you find! I think I would go crazy if I even found a wheatie!

OP
OP
Wickaboag

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Took out the Metal Detector for the first time today, and didn't get a thing! I didn't wanna go into the field, it's not ours :( Need permission, don't need a trespassing charge! Got some coin signals in the yard, dug a few , and it just kept saying "6+ inches" >:( So after digging two feet down, and 2 feet wide.. That got boring fast, gunna take it to the playground at the elementary school tomorrow =) Who goes there on a sunday right?
Also gunna try the beach. The coil is submersible, so I'm gunna try some under water hunting, who knows? Hoping for (atleast) change!
Gunna try the bleachers near the soccer/baseball fields aswell, any other ideas?
As for CRH!
Got a box of quarters today, haven't searched, saving for tomorrow with my brother =)
Happy Hunting all!
Wickaboag

OP
OP
Wickaboag

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
I'll be able to get my permit. not license :\ And still, my mom/sister will take me to the banks :D
Or my brother.
Wicka

Dihren

Jun 13, 2012
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wickaboag said:
I'll be able to get my permit. not license :\ And still, my mom/sister will take me to the banks :D
Or my brother.
Wicka

Or you could be like me and bike to all of banks carrying home $20 of pennies or whatever it is I'm getting for the week. Jealous? :D

Local_coins

Nov 24, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wickaboag said:
Box of Quarters
SKUNK-A-ROO
Wicka :c

Did you forget to wave your magic wand before you cracked the seal on that one?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions