Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By placerman
  • 2 Post By Diver_Down

Thread: Getting back into CRH....

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Oct 2005
    4 times

Getting back into CRH....

Ive decided to get back into coin roll hunting for silver after a time playing with my Ryedale.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; Aug 19, 2012 at 01:15 PM.
    Wickaboag likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    9423 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Sorry, but you have to be a charter member or dealer to post anything on the "for sale" or "for trade" forum boards in the classifieds........

HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ OUR RULES..

TreasureNet.com Rules

us
    Oct 2011
    3 times
    Head over to realcent.org and try to sell it. All you need is 10 posts.

us
    Dec 2008
    St. Augustine, FL
    762 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter View Post
    Sorry, but you have to be a charter member or dealer to post anything on the "for sale" or "for trade" forum boards in the classifieds........

And allowing the thread to remain still allows for the OP to field offers via PM. It diminishes our benefits as a Charter Member. The post should be removed until the OP wants to contribute to the site and pay for a Charter Membership. Even then, it doesn't belong in this forum.
    Steelers0626 and BuffaloBoy like this.

Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    9423 times
    I understand that Diver, I left it up so the member could read my reply....

HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ OUR RULES..

TreasureNet.com Rules

Oct 2005
    4 times

I was not aware that I couldnt post a for sale ad. Please delete.

Aug 2012
    319 times
    Wouldn't it be better to just PM them?

Sponsors