Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: OhHHHHHHH Mrs. CRH :)

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    May 2009
    37 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSchulz View Post
    Bananas.

boy talk about random after all that was said on this thread and this person comes and says bananas i started laughing. ok he could have meant that this thread is bananas but i read it as if he said it randomly. thanks for the laugh.
    Last edited by ckrakowski; Aug 26, 2012 at 04:51 PM.

2. # ADS
    Ads

TreasureNet.com is the premier Treasure Hunting Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

us
    May 2009
    37 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.CRH View Post
    If I created a petition thread against that rule to use my pink font I wonder how many here would "sign" it by commenting on it?!

well i got to tell you i to went to bat for you and sent John Droid a PM. i mean come on if they offer different color choices they have to figure somebody is going to use them. also if you start a petition thread i would gladly sign it. but how would one sign it? would it be like I ckrakowski support Mrs. CRH to use pink.

us
    May 2009
    37 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Coin Town View Post
    Could they run a forum of ALL of us were blocked?! Hmmm...
    Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter View Post
    Yes...........

if they did they might start losing members at a faster rate.

us
    Jan 2012
    Maryland
    White's Coinmaster
    630 times
    Coin Roll Hunting
    In my opinion if someone wants to write in a different color, let them do it. I know everyone would not start writing in color, and there would only be a few people who would do it. I support your cause, Mrs. CRH.
    1/100 of an American dollar is a cent. It is NOT a penny. The word penny is used by several other countries, such as Great Britain, to denote their smallest denomination. In order to be numismatically correct, you must use the term cent to describe the American coin.

Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Burke
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    7464 times
    Email from head admin and owner of site John Droid says the color rule stays as is.............

HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ OUR RULES..

TreasureNet.com Rules

us
    Mr. Schulz

Mar 2012
    DeWitt, Iowa
    Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
    309 times
    Coin Roll Hunting, Bottle hunting, and Metal Detecting
    Email from head admin and owner of site John Droid says the color rule stays as is.............
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	randy.jpg 
Views:	8177 
Size:	36.6 KB 
ID:	668299
    Wickaboag likes this.
    2013 Finds- 12/3

Bottle Digging
    Blob tops: 0
    Hutches: 2
    Medicines: 23
    Local Bottles: 24
    Tokens: 2, (1) Local
    1948 S Roosie Dime
    8 Spoons
    Music box part
    Axe Head
    19th Century cutting scissors
    ~
    Metal Detecting:
    Foreign: 1
    Wheats: 28
    Silver Dimes: 1
    Token: 1
    Clad: $47.53

Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    7464 times
    As stated earlier....It is America, but you forget this is a "privately" own website. The owners have the right to make the rules just like any American has the right to set the rules for inside their own business...........I would be more worried when a business owner does not have that right..........
    Solid Rolls likes this.

HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

TreasureNet.com Rules

us
    Jul 2012
    Orlando, FL
    My hands, ears, & eyes =D
    160 times
    CRH
    Thank you to everyone who is supportive of me, but I did not mean to create this huge debate about font color. I appreciate Mr. Droid taking his time to consider my side & will respect his decision & the mods who enforce the websites rules. I would appreciate if it everyone would support me by NOT giving Treasure_Hunter & fellow mods a hard time about it & also by sending me all of their 2012 silver finds. Thank you for your consideration jk about the silver but if you want you're more than welcome to send me some! Silver is the only color I truly love anyway!
    maverick, River Rat, agme and 1 others like this.

us
    May 2009
    37 times

notice how only he gets the"e-mail". i clicked on the option that says it will let me know when the PM is read so i do not believe this.

us
    Feb 2012
    156 times
    I have my 2012 finds packaged up for ya, don't know where to send them though....
    LOL

HH
    Mrs.CRH likes this.
    I don't always pull silver from boxes, but when I do, I prefer 90%ers.

Charter Member
    us

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    7464 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ckrakowski View Post
    notice how only he gets the"e-mail". i clicked on the option that says it will let me know when the PM is read so i do not believe this.
    Chrak, do not call me a liar, I got an email from John Droid about the font color telling me the rules stands as is..... If I didnt get the email I would not have posted I did.....

Thank you to Mrs.CRH as well for her support.....
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; Aug 26, 2012 at 09:12 PM.

TreasureNet.com Rules

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Sponsors