OhHHHHHHH Mrs. CRH :)

ckrakowski

May 7, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I created a petition thread against that rule to use my pink font I wonder how many here would "sign" it by commenting on it?!

well i got to tell you i to went to bat for you and sent John Droid a PM. i mean come on if they offer different color choices they have to figure somebody is going to use them. also if you start a petition thread i would gladly sign it. but how would one sign it? would it be like I ckrakowski support Mrs. CRH to use pink.

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
In my opinion if someone wants to write in a different color, let them do it. I know everyone would not start writing in color, and there would only be a few people who would do it. I support your cause, Mrs. CRH.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Email from head admin and owner of site John Droid says the color rule stays as is.............

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
Email from head admin and owner of site John Droid says the color rule stays as is.............

randy.jpg

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As stated earlier....It is America, but you forget this is a "privately" own website. The owners have the right to make the rules just like any American has the right to set the rules for inside their own business...........I would be more worried when a business owner does not have that right..........

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
My hands, ears, & eyes =D
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you to everyone who is supportive of me, but I did not mean to create this huge debate about font color. I appreciate Mr. Droid taking his time to consider my side & will respect his decision & the mods who enforce the websites rules. I would appreciate if it everyone would support me by NOT giving Treasure_Hunter & fellow mods a hard time about it & also by sending me all of their 2012 silver finds. Thank you for your consideration ;) jk about the silver but if you want you're more than welcome to send me some! Silver is the only color I truly love anyway!

ckrakowski

May 7, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

notice how only he gets the"e-mail". i clicked on the option that says it will let me know when the PM is read so i do not believe this.

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have my 2012 finds packaged up for ya, don't know where to send them though....
LOL

HH

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
notice how only he gets the"e-mail". i clicked on the option that says it will let me know when the PM is read so i do not believe this.

Chrak, do not call me a liar, I got an email from John Droid about the font color telling me the rules stands as is..... If I didnt get the email I would not have posted I did.....

Thank you to Mrs.CRH as well for her support.....:icon_thumleft:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread