Clear wrappers?

MGaddy

Tenderfoot
Oct 28, 2006
I was reading through some of the old posts, and found links to the Looms Fargo and Brinks sites. My bank has clear wraps on 25,10,5,1 cent, so can I assume that my box of halves for next Friday will also be clear. The Brinks site said they use the clear wraps, so I assume that is where the halves will come from. My question is, has anyone done any comparisons between the different suppliers, or if there is a particular wrap style that seems to work out better. Are there any wrap style changes that you could say "this box is much older, because it has ---- wraps?
Just rambling, and wondering where I'm gonna get a box BEFORE next Friday.

Mark

Upvote 0

Immy

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've only ever found yellow/white wrappers in boxes. The B of A where I get my nickels supplies me with the beige half dollar wrappers to roll my silver.

MalteseFalcon

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2005
Brinks in my area does not use clear wraps. They use white ones with Brinks stamped on the side.

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
Brinks uses the clear wrappers yes, but not on halves. I loves the Brinks catered banks. I have had my best luck by far from Brinks.

Good luck,

Postalrevnant

MalteseFalcon

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2005
Brinks is all I have been using so far, but then I have only been at it for about 4 months.....I have already identified two other banking conglomerates in my area with many branches that use a different armoured car company, and I am going to open an account at one pretty soon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread