MRS. CRH - stay safe!

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All (well except two) the tellers around here are young women or old ladies, but mostly young, and mostly quite attractive. lol
Some of them snipe silver too, they usually will tell you if it comes up.

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
I have only run in to 1 male, and about half are old ladies an half are young (20's maybe early 30's) there is one that is 20 and is smoking hot. Told her what I was doing and had no clue at all what I was talking about. I have the tendency to go there a lot. Not because she is a smoking hot 20 year old skinny blonde if that's what you think!

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
I have only run in to 1 male, and about half are old ladies an half are young (20's maybe early 30's) there is one that is 20 and is smoking hot. Told her what I was doing and had no clue at all what I was talking about. I have the tendency to go there a lot. Not because she is a smoking hot 20 year old skinny blonde if that's what you think!
Awkkkkwaaaaarrrrd! I'm telling her :laughing7: What now ;)
Wicka

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other

There is one that is 20 and is smoking hot. ... I have the tendency to go there a lot. Not because she is a smoking hot 20 year old skinny blonde if that's what you think!

20 ... smoking hot. ... I ... go there a lot.

Sounds legit to me.

:laughing7:

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"No clue at all" Oh hell, you could train her to CRH in a heartbeat! She already knows how to roll/unroll coins etc... And you'd have an "in" at the bank!
You might want to look in to that one! LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread