MRS. CRH - stay safe!

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
Make the risky trip; there might be your first bust half there or another MS seated! Jk stay safe. :P

OP
OP
D1MES_101

D1MES_101

Aug 7, 2012
USA
Primary Interest:
Other
Make the risky trip; there might be your first bust half there or another MS seated! Jk stay safe. :P

Well, the CRH in Mrs. CRH's area will probably break for a bit so maybe she can make the trip and temporarily increase her volume EXCELLENT!!!!!!!
-but she would have to take a risk going out when trees and power lines could fall

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
My hands, ears, & eyes =D
Primary Interest:
Other
Haha we love hurricanes & will absolutely still be CRHing this week. Thanks for thinking of us :)

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haha we love hurricanes & will absolutely still be CRHing this week. Thanks for thinking of us :)
You just might have to stock up with rolls early, so you can CRH while weathering the storm.
GL
HH

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Haha I have no idea why but I like attention ;) so I'll take it

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh boy. You guys are too funny but you keep me entertained!

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
sagittarius98 said:
Just go to a bank.

And wait and wait and wait and wait and wait for her to show up and as soon as she buys those coins jump up and cheer and stop her and tell some CRHing joke and fall madly in love...only in my dreams though. :'(

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
And wait and wait and wait and wait and wait for her to show up and as soon as she buys those coins jump up and cheer and stop her and tell some CRHing joke and fall madly in love...only in my dreams though. :'(

I meant just go to a bank, you can probably find tellers that are CRHing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread