Forum noobs first box!

Goldmedalexchange

Aug 31, 2012
St Louis
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I recently stumbled onto the concept of this coin roll hunting and was immediately interested, so I went ahead and ordered me a box from my lifelong banking institution. It came in and I got to checking it out and lo and behold - four '64s and forty three 40%ers.

I'm hooked....

So much so that I'm here on this forum and anxiously awaiting my next box to be ordered.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
G

Goldmedalexchange

Aug 31, 2012
St Louis
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
UPDATE!!

Having asked the vault manager to order me another box of half dollars with her next order last Tuesday, I figured after the holiday, I figured it might have come in... So I'm driving past the bank today and see a guards truck out from and I decide to swing in and inquire... Turns out they use different carriers for their cash money and their coinage... Coinage won't be ordered till. Thursday or Friday and won't be delivered til monday or Tuesday... So what else could I do but ask her to order 4 boxes instead of just one... (if that doesn't say ADDICT I don't know that does). So I continue to wait and now have 4 boxes to anticipate come early next week. Sign.... What shall I do in the meantime... :/

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Goldmedal, take a drive around and ask customer wrapped rolls at your local banks. You may find something good. HH, Maverick.

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, sometimes I wonder.........how does one double my whole months take in there first box?.........WTH

OP
OP
G

Goldmedalexchange

Aug 31, 2012
St Louis
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Goldmedal, take a drive around and ask customer wrapped rolls at your local banks. You may find something good. HH, Maverick.

I have a feeling that there are a few other crh'ers in my area cause I've done that before and some of them have been clearly marked...(not necessarily orange spray paint) but I might decide to hit a few banks each morning as I head to work... I also need to stake out the brinksmanship truck at the bank visible from my office... I know they have some silver in them.

flytye22

Sep 5, 2012
Hello all I'm new here a this is my first post. I like what I have been reading so far but all of you are refuring to the"box" not sure I know what the box is. I assume you are talking about a box of rolled coins. I'm intrested and would like to learn more. Can anyone explane the concept

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread