Proper way to dump

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its easier at most banks to dump if the halves are rolled but the bag is easier if you can find a bank to exchange them for cash. I wouldn't bring your coin back to the bank in the original box . The tellers are going to be eyeing you in line and besides that it makes it very obvious where just buying box's and bringing them right back. Quick way to get cut off from a bank. What I do when bringing in rolled coin is a put them Ina small plain box of the same size. MUCH less conspicuous. Just my 2 cents

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
Sit down, make sure you have enough toilet paper, today's newspaper, and do your business.

Simple as that

thripp

Jun 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just use the coin counters at local banks. You should move to an area that has banks with coin counters.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Proper way to dump - spread legs and find nearest bathroom inside bank

Last edited:

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If your doing small amounts Just reroll. Pick up one bank and dump in another.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Its easier at most banks to dump if the halves are rolled but the bag is easier if you can find a bank to exchange them for cash. I wouldn't bring your coin back to the bank in the original box . The tellers are going to be eyeing you in line and besides that it makes it very obvious where just buying box's and bringing them right back. Quick way to get cut off from a bank. What I do when bringing in rolled coin is a put them Ina small plain box of the same size. MUCH less conspicuous. Just my 2 cents

Hey Easy, a little tip on the cube (double stack) boxes, if you unfold them and turn them inside out so the writing is on the inside, they still work perfectly and no one knows what your inline with, if you use those. HH, Maverick.

I use the bags though, it is way easier!

OP
OP
Southpaw

Southpaw

Aug 26, 2012
Ohio
Primary Interest:
Other
thripp said:
I just use the coin counters at local banks. You should move to an area that has banks with coin counters.

Haha, if only I was older. I'm only 17.

OP
OP
Southpaw

Southpaw

Aug 26, 2012
Ohio
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh and what about the clear packages dimes? If I can clearly see there is no silver in it then I am not going to break it open. Are banks cool with me giving them these rolls?

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh and what about the clear packages dimes? If I can clearly see there is no silver in it then I am not going to break it open. Are banks cool with me giving them these rolls?

Please read the rules of CRH which is pinned as the top post in this forum. It will answer 99.8% of all your questions.

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Easy, a little tip on the cube (double stack) boxes, if you unfold them and turn them inside out so the writing is on the inside, they still work perfectly and no one knows what your inline with, if you use those. HH, Maverick.

I use the bags though, it is way easier!

BAM! Now thats what I'm talking about. Thank you!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread