boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I say that I sold some text books on Craigslist and the person I sold them to paid me in half dollars.

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Teller- Where did you get all these half dollars?

Me- A bank. Can I exchange them for paper money?

Teller- Sure, $100 dollar bills OK?

Me- Yup, thanks!

canaboy123

Sep 22, 2011
N/A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I say it's my business, and anymore of this funny talk and i'm calling the Federal Reserve.

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How will the private Federal Reserve System bring prosperity to America when they are the original ones who stole it?

Well...considering in their near 100 years of existence they have done nothing of the sort, id say Kelvins sig line as an attempt at humor or a cry for attention. Perhaps a little of both.

That said....if the Fed eventually brings the total collapse of our economic system, those holding PMs will be prosperous by virtue of their holding a tangible asset.

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Well...considering in their near 100 years of existence they have done nothing of the sort, id say Kelvins sig line as an attempt at humor or a cry for attention. Perhaps a little of both.

That said....if the Fed eventually brings the total collapse of our economic system, those holding PMs will be prosperous by virtue of their holding a tangible asset.

President Roosevelt, who was connected to the banksters, passed Executive Order 6102 on April 5, 1933, requiring everyone to forfeit their gold to the private Federal Reserve in exchange for worthless paper. Even though we still had silver, this is how they stole Americas prosperity, and how it is not a conspiracy theory, but a mathematical equation as to not how, but when our "US" Federal Reserve dollars will collapse. They created the great depression, and used it an as excuse to steal everyones REAL money.

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm quite serious on my worship of the FED i'm quite obsessed with the monetary system in general,but anyway since congress created the FED in 1913 the dollar has declined very little,in 1913 there were WAY less dollars in circulation then 2012 in which theres around 1.3 trillion in circulation,

The Federal Reserve is a very good profit maker for the U.S government and did quite well last year and is one track to do quite well again this year.

Dude, how can you preach any of this? None of it is true! The banking elite of this country used their friends in congress to pass this bill while congress was on christmas recess in 1913! It was created so they could control the wealth and the world, which they do! The private Federal Reserve doesn't make money for the U.S. government, they make money for themselves!

canaboy123

Sep 22, 2011
N/A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
President Roosevelt, who was connected to the banksters, passed Executive Order 6102 on April 5, 1933, requiring everyone to forfeit their gold to the private Federal Reserve in exchange for worthless paper. Even though we still had silver, this is how they stole Americas prosperity, and how it is not a conspiracy theory, but a mathematical equation as to not how, but when our "US" Federal Reserve dollars will collapse. They created the great depression, and used it an as excuse to steal everyones REAL money.

This had to happen, foreign governments were coming to us and depleated our gold reserves,the gold standard had to end,

The U.S dollar is still quite valuable ,it's backed by the full fledged faith of the United states government,its also the worlds reserve currency.

Oil transactions by nations are only done in dollars as well.

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
This 30 minute animated video called "The American Dream" is a great introductory video to those who don't know the evil of the private Federal Reserve System. I encourage everyone to watch it.

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LMAO Kevin. Ill give you $20/ounce for your gold all day long, and ill pay 50 cents for all your pre 65 hlaves, $1 for your silver dollars, if your faith in the fed is so strong you should have no problem making that trade lol.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
See my thread in my signature for ideas. I said i owned a vending machine business and I do flee markets. another member said he wins at poker

kfs

Jul 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm quite serious on my worship of the FED i'm quite obsessed with the monetary system in general,but anyway since congress created the FED in 1913 the dollar has declined very little,in 1913 there were WAY less dollars in circulation then 2012 in which theres around 1.3 trillion in circulation,

The Federal Reserve is a very good profit maker for the U.S government and did quite well last year and is one track to do quite well again this year.

Heres to the Federal Reserve System, Chairman Bernanke and the Open Market Committee.:occasion14:

But last and not least the makers and people who oversee and maintain this forum,without them we would have nowhere to discuss treasure hunting or coin roll hunting.:occasion14:

How do you make money by buying your own debt. As far as Bernanke is concerned he should be sharing a cell with Madoff.

The dollar has declined very little since 1913!!!
Are you in an alternative Universe were they use dollars. A candy bar cost a dollar now when I was little they cost 25 or 35 cents they might have cost 5 cent in 1913. For crying out loud hamburgers cost 25 or 35 cents in the 1950s, have you been to McDonald's lately

Last edited:

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
I like Pie and Ice Cream. It is really good.

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This 30 minute animated video called "The American Dream" is a great introductory video to those who don't know the evil of the private Federal Reserve System. I encourage everyone to watch it.

Dude! That video is hilarious! Now I'm late for work and I have tears of laughter all over my face. Thank a lot. Great video ! Highly recommended watch!

Next time so dumb arse teller asks me "whhere I get all these coins" or "what do you do with all these coins" or the even more annoying " looking for silver" I'm going to give them the link to this video and say " it's none of your business Red Sheild"! Or maybe I should just dress up like Andrew Jackson and point my sword in the air inside the bank....

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread