Maverick......are these yours????

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
My hands, ears, & eyes =D
Primary Interest:
Other
Needless to say I was not very happy today to find 2 enders in my box. Typically enders would be great but not when they are clad & say "Maverick" across the face. All in all, I got 6 halves marked this way. I am very upset with you, Maverick, if these are yours & you are welcome to have them back!! My husband did alter them a bit after I took the pictures though & it wasn't in a nice way LOL We shall speak soon about the method to your madness so we can stay out of each others way ;) If these aren't yours then it is a HUGE coincidence.

IMG_8177.JPG IMG_8186.JPG IMG_8189.JPG IMG_8192.JPG

Upvote 0

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
That's nothing, you should see 85% of the boxes I get. As soon as you open the box up, all of the colors of the fluorescent rainbow welcome you. On average, you can expect to see about 5 to 10 out of 25 fluorescent enders.

Last edited:

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why would you think there his??

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's nothing, you should see 85% of the boxes I get. As soon as you open the box up, all of the colors of the fluorescent rainbow welcome you. On average, you can except to see about 5 to 10 out of 25 fluorescent enders.
Who in your area paints coins???

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL, marked enders. I had a box with 15 of them once. Just part of the game. Adjust strategy as you see fit.

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your right i hate it when crh mark coins. I like to paint all the clad i see. Colors of the rain bow. Maverick you need a rubber stamp so you can do all the clad. Your a bad boy!!

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
I spray paint all my clad edges silver(:

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
My dumps only traveled 75 miles before they were seen. You can't miss silver painted edges. When your eye is distant for anything silver, and you pull it out to check the date and it says (NOT SILVER), it's such a pretty sight.

usernameerror

Apr 30, 2012
East Coast
Primary Interest:
Other
I know this thread is throbbing with sarcasm but....technically all our boxes are dumps. We just get lucky sometimes a find silver dumps. :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Mrs.CRH

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I know all boxes are pretty much dumps. There were other marked coins in this box. it just hurt to find Maverick's the most, or maybe it helped depending on his strategy, because we were under the impression he didn't dump into our coin courier. So either he did dump into our supply & lied or his dump supply & our pick up supply are combining forces somewhere in between. We shall see.....

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know all boxes are pretty much dumps. There were other marked coins in this box. it just hurt to find Maverick's the most, or maybe it helped depending on his strategy, because we were under the impression he didn't dump into our coin courier. So either he did dump into our supply & lied or his dump supply & our pick up supply are combining forces somewhere in between. We shall see.....

I believe your efforts to understand the coin supply/distribution are largely futile. Just keep trying banks until you have a relatively consistent supply of silver boxes. I guarantee there are hundreds of other CRHers dumping into your courier/bank/cash vault. You will drive yourself nuts trying to figure out what is essentially impossible to understand unless you are given a tour of the facility/facility's that are used to process the coin, along with a detailed explanation from the people who run them. My 65-70 .50c

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Another possibility, and also one of the main reasons that marking coins doesn't provide 100% accurate information, is that another CRHer bought coins from Mav's dumping supply and then dumped them into your buying supply. Those coins may have changed hands dozens of times before finding their way into your boxes. You'll likely never know exactly how they got there.

OP
OP
Mrs.CRH

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Great insight, ArkieBassMan. I hadn't thought about that & that makes sense as well!

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No sign of Maverick on this thread yet???? hey man get over here and defend yourself! hahaha

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
neat handwriting, maverick ;)
sorry to hear, i get my marked coins back sometimes as enders, but that is not a coincidence since all my coins go into the coin machine and have to be re-roleld, therefore there is no control of what is on the ends of the rolls. are they rewrapped dumps?
hh
buff

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok Ok, Sorry everyone, I've been busy with work and haven't really logged on till today. Yes, those are mine. I marked those ( maybe 50 coins) 3-4 months ago. I just got one back this week myself, but only 1. So that just tells me that there is another hunter that searches the carrier that I dump into and dumps into the carrier that I search. There are many more people that do what we do all around us, they just aren't on this sight or haven't found it yet I guess. It is obvious through all the different marks that we see on coins everyday. So this tells me what, I'm not sure, I know that it took 3-4 months for me to get 1 back. There could be someone close to me that is searching my dump carrier, I see the trucks have different county plates on them than my county, so they could be bringing coins for a vault that needs them a couple hundred miles away to replenish their facility. It is interesting to see one finally show up though, I marked them to see how far they ended up traveling and if anyone far away on here might find one. HH, Maverick.

Seener53

Jul 22, 2012
Detector(s) used
eTrac, Excalibur II, ctx3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone seen these???

image-3906491322.jpg

Those are mine :)

Dark

Aug 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hah Seener I literally just saw one of those.
I am from the Chicago suburbs.
Thanks for the skunk, ya jerk! :-P

Seener53

Jul 22, 2012
Detector(s) used
eTrac, Excalibur II, ctx3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dark said:
hah Seener I literally just saw one of those.
I am from the Chicago suburbs.
Thanks for the skunk, ya jerk! :-P

You welcome, lol! I've been marking for 2 years, some of the old ones have a weak design. They come back every 2-3 months, I mark about 6 coins per box that are already marked.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread