Sweet box of halves & Upping my half dollar search and territory

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to a new branch of a bank that I stop at on my lunch breaks when I am at work. They do three coin orders per week and I asked them to tack one box for every order. This is an extra $1500 in halves a week to search in conjunction with the one box per week from another branch, and the two boxes every two weeks from my local bank. So it takes me a good 20 minutes to search these halves, and out of them, I pluck 4 40%ers and my first Benjamin! This bank provided me with my first walker just the other day, and now these great finds. I am now looking to expand my territory for halves and hoping to expand my bank roll as well to accomodate the new load. This, in conjunction with customer wrapped coins and dime boxes when none of the latter are available is my new strategy for silver success. Additionally, I have found a new big bank that has given me some good luck with CWRs, and they told me they will start to put CWRs aside for me as well, and never seem to ask if I even have an account with them, which is excellent. I will start to expand my search for CWRs to other branches of this bank.

Upvote 0

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice plan your growing right up to 60 boxes a week.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Dawg I'd aim for 80 if Harris didn't discriminate against me for having more coins than the average person

OP
OP
Weaselbrott

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice plan your growing right up to 60 boxes a week.

I need to get my dump strategy figured out. Perhaps once I work my way up to larger amounts, you could give me some pointers on that?

OP
OP
Weaselbrott

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dawg I'd aim for 80 if Harris didn't discriminate against me for having more coins than the average person

They just hate'in on a hunter. You should walk in that bank with a hand full of silver halves and just play like you want to deposit those (you know they know exactly what they are, and they just hate you for having them, hate it), then when they say"uh...uh..no fee", pull out the boxes from the car and unload. The old switcharoo, yo.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
They just hate'in on a hunter. You should walk in that bank with a hand full of silver halves and just play like you want to deposit those (you know they know exactly what they are, and they just hate you for having them, hate it), then when they say"uh...uh..no fee", pull out the boxes from the car and unload. The old switcharoo, yo.

dawg ill just headbutt them

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I could dump the 60 boxes I could easily obtain them. That's always the hard part.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread