ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While many banks will give you a handfull for free, they probably won't give you all that you'll need for your CRHing activities. They can be purchased in boxes of 1000 on ebay very inexpensively.

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Find a beautiful young teller...lean in close, and whisper, "how would you like all your wildest dreams to come true?" Im fairly certain this method will score you all the wraps you can handle.

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Find a beautiful young teller...lean in close, and whisper, "how would you like all your wildest dreams to come true?" Im fairly certain this method will score you all the wraps you can handle.

Are you suggesting Bass to Mouth?

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I buy mine. The best price I have fond is from discount office items.com. About $5-$6 per 1000.

kfs

Jul 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How much does coin wrappers cost at a bank you don't have an account with?

I have a novel idea, ask at a bank you have an account at. Mine will give me as many as I need.

OP
OP
jkng

jkng

Sep 14, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
Other
kfs said:
I have a novel idea, ask at a bank you have an account at. Mine will give me as many as I need.

I know but theres a bank close to me where I can ride my bike to since the one I have an account with is too far. I don't have a car. Only 11

kfs

Jul 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How about trying this
Open a "kids" account at the bank close to you. Accounts for minors usually have no minimum and you only have to make a deposit or withdrawal a couple times a year to keep it active. Then you could ride to the bank get wrappers, pickup a box of coins or what have you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread