Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
So I went to Harris bank (They noted my account so that I cant return coins) and I dumped 1000 dollars of half dollars there. they asked my for my account number and I said "You don't need my account, I'm not the roll hunter you're looking for".

Then the lady replied "Never mind sir I don't need your account". Then she gave me the 1000 dollars. The end!

Upvote 0

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Haaaaaaaaaaaah! I thought you were gunna say you finally "Got rid of" a teller who asked to many questions, good job keepin yo cool man!
Where's my rap? -_-
Wicka ;)

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Eminem said:
I said "You don't need my account, I'm not the roll hunter you're looking for".

Then the lady replied "Never mind sir I don't need your account". Then she gave me the 1000 dollars. The end!

Wow, either you're a closeted Star Wars nerd or that was an odd choice of words.

Dihren

Jun 13, 2012
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eminem said:
So I went to Harris bank (They noted my account so that I cant return coins) and I dumped 1000 dollars of half dollars there. they asked my for my account number and I said "You don't need my account, I'm not the roll hunter you're looking for".

Well played homie. Well played.
HH

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eminem said:

Been trying to tell you homie. If at first you don't succeed, try again. A lot of times I got dissed by a teller , come back a week later and service with a smile. It just depends what mood there in. In general rule if the bank is busy they are less likely to mess with your coin. If they are slow and looking for business(like my favorite branch) you can get anything you want anytime you want.

sack0silver

Feb 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Did you strike fear into the teller by threatening to whip our your light-saber?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Confuses me, but then that's not the first time. :tongue3:

If your "not the roll hunter they're looking for"
how did you know they were looking for a roll hunter ? :dontknow:

apparently the teller was confused also.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread