Bank cancles my account

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what was the bank? sounds like no one at that branch wanted to do their jobs

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
whatever, wherever, you need to use the account.

get a debit card, go to Mickey D's or wherever once or twice a month.

If the account is not "transactional" it gets labeled, if your account is not greater than a year old it gets scrutinized more as well. From my own experiences + friends in the banking industry (RL friend is high up in Chase).

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dustytrails123 said:
After 3 dumps in 2 months my bank sends me a letter stating i only have he account for large coin deposits and it would be closing my account and sending me the balance...lol 500 each dump in 2 months time didnt seem like alot to me
Anyone have suggestions on finding a bank that would take bag dumps bigger branches like wells fargo maybe?

Wtf? That's a joke. Tell the ef u . Go across the street to a major bank. I can't believe the closed your account. They obviously don't want your business so do nt give them any.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
You need to have more at stake with your dump bank. I dump at my main bank, they hold my mortgage, Ira's, checking savings, kids savings, ect. They allways accomodate me with 2000-3000 bag dumps no problem, they are allready makin money on me. I've also had the account for about 25 yrs too, they've changed names a few times since when I opened the account. My order banks I just set up checking and savings and my wife direct deposits her checks to one of their branches, so I don't get any problems there ordering either. Just some thought for you. HH, Maverick.

Wilmingtonsilver

Sep 6, 2012
SE North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I have a similar set-up Maverick. My dump bank I have had an account for 20+ years, and my family has had an account for 40+ years. My order bank holds my 2 business accounts, so they let me order whatever I want.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread