Todays free bonus coins - 9/8/12 (my stash keeps growing)

The Jersey DEvil

Nov 29, 2009
Tri state area, USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500, Fisher CZ5, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Cibola, Garret Grand Master Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is my take on free bonus coins from a couple coin reject trays today. Note the Jamaican ten, five & one dollar coins. Plus got a few Canadian with the rest being USA.

Everyday I fill my pockets with bonus coins & other stuff. I filled 2 large vases full so far & working on my 3rd. Its a great aspect of the hobby/sport. I can't believe how many people walk away without checking the tray, even after the coin machine tells customers to be sure to check for coins afterwards. Not only can't people read but they can't hear. Oh well, their loss & our gain. HH.

Attachments

• 2012-09-28 15.46.12.jpg
    2012-09-28 15.46.12.jpg
    604.8 KB · Views: 194
Upvote 0

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! That Duracell appears to be in MS69 state! Quite a rare find! And to think; that came out of a reject tray!?

Sarcasm aside, I love the reject trays from the bank you are speaking of, and have found a ton of silver and extra change stuck in them. Often, I find susan b anthonys stuck in there, wads of change. Just yesterday, I found about 7 dollars in change, plus 3 silver dimes when dumping halves. It made me happy :)

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
My dump bank keeps all magnet finds for me.. nice scores.

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In 1 year i found about 25 lbs of funny money and ?? $200 in our money. I get free money every day i go out crh Its all good. Now that i use bags i don't get as much but i save $$$$ of cash useing the bags.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread