Beginners luck

Adamanteus

Greenie
Dec 14, 2011
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Beginner's luck

Was reading your guy's posts on CRH today as my MD broke and have to order a new coil. Decided to take the day looking for half dollars. After about an hour and a half of going to every bank around my house I came home with 18 rolls. 14 were skunks, one roll had 1 x 64, another had 2 x 68, another had 1 x 67, 1 x 69. This leaves one roll left. As I pulled them out I thought sweet, 2 silver out of the first three coins. And then they just kept coming. 13 more 65-69 in a single roll for a total of 15 in all. That makes 20 silvers total. I have never pulled that much silver in less than 2 hours of work MDing.:headbang: Trying to get my battery charged will post a pic in a few. Thanks a million for all the posts on doing this. I am sure that much in that many rolls is completely beginner's luck. But I'll take it!!

Upvote 0
OP
OP
A

Adamanteus

Greenie
Dec 14, 2011
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks guys......"The image fails to upload to Tnet." Will have to work on that.

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great score! MDing must be about the outdoors and fresh air, because there is no way to find as much compared to CRHing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread