I got problems...

Virgil

Sep 25, 2012
Georgia (And that's as specific as it's gonna get!
Detector(s) used
Eyes and hands, mainly. Sometimes I whip out the ol' sniffer...
Primary Interest:
Other
Last night, I had a dream about coin roll hunting. I found a collector hoard of silver quarters at a bank out of town. Unfortunately, it ended rather badly - I realized I couldn't spend all the money I had with me, since I had waited too long to get started and the other banks I was going to hit closed on me! And, of course, I was leaving the next day, lol :p

I think it's safe to say I got a fever, and the only prescription... is more CRH :tongue3:

Upvote 0

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Don't worry thats normal homie. I used to get dreams several times a week untill I got perscribed

OP
OP
Virgil

Virgil

Sep 25, 2012
Georgia (And that's as specific as it's gonna get!
Detector(s) used
Eyes and hands, mainly. Sometimes I whip out the ol' sniffer...
Primary Interest:
Other
Sometimes I take a roll of silver out my stash under the guise of putting them in a new wrapper or some-such, just to gaze longingly at them before I put them back away. Can I get a witness?

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have silver dreams from time to time. Dreams often play upon your subconscious desires, which are clearly to get more silver. I think there is a certain romance stage for people who get into precious metals, and as you become less-sensitized to finding and/or buying silver, these desires will fade away and/or shift to pretty ladies in bikinis, and wet t-shirt contests and such, although I dream of pretty ladies in bikinis having wet t-shirt contests while opening solid rolls of silver....

Local_coins

Nov 24, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes I take a roll of silver out my stash under the guise of putting them in a new wrapper or some-such, just to gaze longingly at them before I put them back away. Can I get a witness?

Amen. I dont even try to hide the fact that I am staring longingly into its white, shimmery depths!

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
I change my the wrappers on my silver quarter rolls just so I can look at them...
My silver... Precious silver...
I NEED MORE COIN!!! NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!
Wicka :D

usandthem

May 19, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always keep a hand full of silver coins handy so that I can fondle them while I watch TV.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread