I love it when bank employees tell me I need a new hobby...

canaboy123

Sep 22, 2011
N/A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can relate,had a older teller openly complain and moan about my weekly pick up,few calls later lets just say she no longer is employed.:laughing7:

Dark

Aug 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can relate,had a older teller openly complain and moan about my weekly pick up,few calls later lets just say she no longer is employed.:laughing7:

Did you have Ben choke her out?

hotrod

Bronze Member
May 12, 2012
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice job I hate tellers like that

canaboy123

Sep 22, 2011
N/A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So very manly of you, tough guy!

I know,she shoulda been happy to even have had a job but oh well.

She was the only one who would moan when getting 4 boxes of halves out of the vault then in which i then proceeded to drop a brick of $2 dollar notes in payment,but avast it is a Depository Institution.

Last edited:

usandthem

May 19, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I hope my hobby never costs anyone their livelyhood. I mean, hell, it's just a hobby.

CurlysGold

Sep 23, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sounds like it's time for you to do something nice for her. A gift card, coffee, donuts, something. Be an ambassador for our hobby. Be a gentlemen.

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like it's time for you to do something nice for her. A gift card, coffee, donuts, something. Be an ambassador for our hobby. Be a gentlemen.

Too late, the gentlemen apparently got the nice teller removed from her occupation.....:BangHead:

OP
OP
bigscores

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He's not a teller, he's a customer service rep. He has also never given me good customer service. He's a dick that hates his job lol.

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
I once had a lady with kids. The woman turned to her kids as I was ringing up her groceries and said to them "this is what happens when you don't go to college. Do you want to bag groceries all your life?" I finished her order, handed her receipt and told her calmly. "Mam' I have a college degree, and have been a cashier for over 20 years. Have a nice day."

I have had bad tellers and good tellers. If they are a bit snippy, I chalk it up to a bad day. If they are down right rude, well, there are always other tellers I can go to instead of that particular one. And I would tell them, I do not want to be waited on by the rude teller anymore and leave it at that. It's like having a waiter at a resturant. Reward polite service and bad service show them the monetary value of your size 9 boot tip.

Hugs and Smiles,
Garoulady

kfs

Jul 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You all do not really take this guy seriously do you.

He got a teller fired because she complained about having to carry boxes of halves. What exactly would have been the official reason for her termination?

This makes as much sense as knocking over, oh I sorry, emptying all the car washes coin machines and vending machines in town of their change.

sack0silver

Feb 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
This has inspired me, I am going to go fire a teller before the banks close. Hope I can make it on time.

canaboy123

Sep 22, 2011
N/A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You all do not really take this guy seriously do you.

He got a teller fired because she complained about having to carry boxes of halves. What exactly would have been the official reason for her termination?

This makes as much sense as knocking over, oh I sorry, emptying all the car washes coin machines and vending machines in town of their change.

You dont complain about the customers in front of the customers while on the job period.

I'm quite thrilled i got her terminated.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
you talk about "the public" behind their backs not to their face or openly in public * when you are in a "public service" type of bussiness. -- to piss and moan openly about having to "service" the public when you work in a public service type bussiness means you clearly do not 'like" your job and are "tired" of doing it , and that most likely you are burnt out and need to be replaced.

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Word of the day is "hubris". This hobby will be damaged by hubris.

kfs

Jul 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kevinbomb123 said:
You dont complain about the customers in front of the customers while on the job period.

I'm quite thrilled i got her terminated.

Bull you Ben and the Car Wash attendent right

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions