Have any high-volume CRHers tried this to eliminate bank ordering problems?

Senor

Sep 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But they don't do it for free. No idea what they charge, but it might be feasible for a high volume hunter or a group of hunters.

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Senor said:
Dunbar offers this program called EZChangeĀ® which works like this:
"You place the order. Dunbar prepares and delivers your change order direct to your store. Payment is made at the time of delivery in an even exchange of funds, cash for cash. ItĀ’s that simple." No escrow or bank account is required.

You could probably get another armored company to come pick up the dumps.

LOL. Yes all for the small fee of 100 a delivery. Better be pulling some serious finds to make it profitable!

canaboy123

Sep 22, 2011
N/A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL. Yes all for the small fee of 100 a delivery. Better be pulling some serious finds to make it profitable!

Thats actually not too bad, will they pick it back up for another 100? If so i might give it a shot with $30,000 in halves.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Thats actually not too bad, will they pick it back up for another 100? If so i might give it a shot with $30,000 in halves.

You wouldn't want them to pick it back up, you're dumping into your supply. HH, Maverick.

Mapman3

Greenie
Jul 22, 2012
With price of gas that isn't bad if your running around to a bunch of pick up banks.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

BlackOut

May 31, 2012
Gas And time...

If it was actually only 100 bucks I would do it in a heartbeat, but my network is much more complex...

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Why on earth would you want to exchange your FRNs for silver? Good lord man, dont you know Ben B is watching this very thread??

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
4uxs.jpg

jarlbartar

Jan 3, 2012
Wisconsin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Other than raising a billion red flags - I wouldnt actually mind having my entire month's supply dropped off for $100. It would save so much time, which is always my downfall in CRH.

mishra142

Oct 4, 2011
I'm pretty sure they will not deliver to a residential address. I would think anything more than a dollar or two per box is to much. So you'd probably have to order 25-50k.

Last edited:

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Not to mention all the free advertising. To your neighbors. And their friends. And their neighbors.

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is why you CRH in a rented Storage unit! have the delivery and picks in the same day, and you say ionsite with the loot.

Get some cheezy sign that make syou looks like a business.

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
maverick said:
You wouldn't want them to pick it back up, you're dumping into your supply. HH, Maverick.

Yea I was just picking a number. Probably would be much much more. I'm sure. Especially since your not signing a multimillion dollar agreement spread across many branches.

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you need to have a commercial address that is on their route, they will not deliver under any circumstances to residential for security reasons.

any questions, go watch Heat, great flick.

OP
OP
Senor

Senor

Sep 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you need to have a commercial address that is on their route, they will not deliver under any circumstances to residential for security reasons.

If were resorting to movies for our info, then the Italian Job had 3 armored trucks at a residence.

Last edited:

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Love that movie!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread